Summer Holidays

"YAY!!!!! HYUNG!!! ITS FINALLY SUMMER HOLIDAY! " Shouted Sungjae to Eunkwang.

Everyone were so excited.  BTOB started packing their stuffs for the holiday at Peniel's summer house.

In the morning, everyone gathered at Peniel's house. They had breakfast too.

On the way, they were singing songs and play together. Suddenly, Eunkwang stopped the car.

"Hyung! Why did you stop the car?" Asked Ilhoon.

"Hey guys! Look over there. Isn't that the Red Velvet's Irene's car? And look there is them! Looks like their car have broke down." Said Eunkwang.

Everyone went down the car. Red Velvet waved at them.

"Oppas! Can you help us? Our car have broke down and we need to get to the beach house." Explained Irene to BTOB.

"The beach house? Isn't that where we are going? To Peniel's summer house? " asked Hyunsik to everyone.

Minhyuk and Changsub went to the car engine and took a look at their car condition.

Then they tried to fix it. Yeri and Sulgi were beside them looking.

While waiting, they chatted a lot of things.

"So, you girls also have a beach house beside the seaside? " asked Peniel to the girls.

"Ya, Joy's father bought a house there and we decided to spend our summer holidays there!" Said Wendy.

"Same like me! OMG! This is such a coincidence! " said Peniel happily.

While they were still chatting, Minhyuk and Changsub already fixed the car.

Red Velvet thanks BTOB for helping them and hope to see them at the beach house.

Continue together with them in their journey!!!