Chapter 3

Seojin's POV

I woke up by the sound of my stupid alarm clock ringing. I hit the buzzer and the ringing stopped.

My legs walked to the toilet and started doing my usual morning routine.

After doing all those, I walked down and saw my brother, Kim Seokjin, making breadtoast. The smell was so heavy and deep at the same time. As soon as he saw me, he put on a wide smile and so I smiled back at him.

He had came back after his business trip for a month. Oh how I missed him.

I ran quickly to him and embraced him tightly.

"Oppa, you're back!!" I screamed while still hugging him.

He hugged me back and soon broke the hug while still holding onto me.
"Did you missed me?"

I nodded several times. Up and down.

"Anyway, I made you breakfast. Eat them before going to school." He said caringly.

I ate finished the breadtoasts and bid goodbye to Oppa. He waved at me and off I go.

Jungkook's POV

My driver drove me to school and opened the door for me. All the girls screamed and squealed as usual when they saw me.

I walked out of the car. While walking out, I saw Seojin skipping and jumping to school. Oh how cute.

I purposely walked faster to catch up with her in front of me.

She was walking to school happily while typing on her phone with a smile on her face.

Wait.. don't tell me she is chatting with Taehyung. I wondered and the thought of her smiling because she was chatting with him made my anger rose up.

That bastard.

I decided to disturb her lovely chat with Taehyung.

I slung my arm on her shoulders and that was the time she looked up and widened her eyes. "Who are you chatting with? Your boyfriend?" I asked as I smirked at her.

"What are you talking about?! Get off me! Ugh!!" She exclaimed and tried pushing me away but failed and finally gave up. "Jungkook. What do you want?" She tried asking politely for me to let go but still I won't.

"Just answer one question. Who are you chatting with?"

"Why do you wanna know?! It's just my brother!" She said out loud until some people stopped walking and looked at us.

"Why is he with her?"

"i mean doesnt he hate her or something ?"

i heard someone gossiping.

I immediately let go of her and acted like nothing had happened.

Ugh I'm such a dumbass to think she was chatting with Taehyung.

Right. She has a brother. His name? Is it Kim.. Seokjin?

My face reddened as I blushed. How stupid am i.

I fastened my walking pace and walked into the classroom.

"Wow, Jungkook. You're not late." Ms. Yang said.

I smiled at her but inside, I mentally rolled my eyes. What? Doesn't mean if  someone's always late, they can't be early, right?

I searched the classroom and found out Taehyung's not yet here. Great. I get to sit with my girl today.

I sat at the chair and after taking out my books, the door came open and entered a frowning Seojin. She walked to her seat and sat down.

"Why are you here? I thought you moved to the back seat." She said while frowning. Cute.

"Taehyung's not yet here though. So I'm sitting on my seat." I said sarcastically which caused Seojin to roll her eyes, annoyed at me.

While the class started, Seojin can't keep her eyes on the board. She kept looking around.

"Is Mina and Taehyung not here?" She muttered quietly.

In the middle of the period, Maths, the door came open and it was none other than Taehyung. *sigh*

Aish. You shouldn't have came. Ughhh.

"Sorry Mr. Yoo, I'm late. I overslept." He said honestly which made me burst into laughter. Overslept?! Hahaha.

All eyes came staring at me.

"What? It's not like you never overslept." Seojin said loudly.

Everyone laughed silently and that made me stop laughing, "sorry ms." I apologised.

Taehyung looked around to find a seat.

Pftt. Loser.

He ended up sitting behind Seojin.

The class continued.

Soon, Maths ended.

It was now break time. Taehyung went to sit with Seojin in the corner table she usually sits at with Mina.

So I sat with Jimin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung.

After we ate and talked for a while. The bell rung. Back to class.

We all went back to class. And again, I got to sit with Seojin.

I wonder why I haven't bullied her today.

I should stop bullying her though. She wouldn't even recognise my love towards her and she even hates me for bullying her.

Today is a test day for Science. Unexpectedly, I forgot to bring my pen.

"Uh.. Seojin? Lend me a pen." I ordered her.

"Ugh. Fine." She lent me a black pen.

Luckily, the test was easy enough.

I've got a 99.9% I could pass the test.

Taehyung's POV

Sadly, I couldn't get to sit with Seojin today...

She had to sit with Jungkook because I'm late. *sigh*

Why is  Jungkook even always blocking my way when I want to be with Seojin? Ugh. hes too annoying.

It is now the 3rd period. English. Worst subject ever. I couldn't even understand what the teacher says.

The teacher was explaining about whatever conditional sentences are. I didn't listen to the teacher at all.

"Taehyung? Can you answer the question written on the board?" The teacher asked.

I looked up and found everyone eyeing me. "Uhh... I-i.. um.." I started fiddling my fingers and looked down on my desk, not knowing what to do.

"Jungkook, can you answer?" The teacher asked again but not to me, instead to Jungkook.

Wow. That was embarrassing.

I guess he couldn't answer it too.

"Of course ms." He simply answered and walked to the whiteboard and wrote his answer.

"Wow Jungkook! That's correct! How did u do that?" The teacher exclaimed with eyes widened.

Okay. That was unbelievable. Wasn't he stupid?

-

An update before I go to bed again hahah . Please support by reading, commenting and voting! Thankss

[ edited ]