Chapter 6

Third Person's POV

The next day, Jungkook was surprisingly early and it looks like he was in a good mood.

He waited outside her door. Hesitating, he finally rang the doorbell and not long after, the door came open and stood Seojin's older brother, Kim Seokjin.

"Oh. Who are you?" Seokjin asked the younger guy.

"Annyeonghaseyo, you must be Seojin's brother. I am Jeon Jungkook, Seojin's friend." Jungkook introduced as he bowed.

"Oh I see. No need to be that formal. u can wait inside, Seojin's still inside her room with Mina." Seokjin said as he opened the door wide for Jungkook to enter.

As Jungkook entered, Seokjin closed the door while shouting, "Seojin-ah!! Your friend's here!"

The door to Seojin's room opened and there stood Seojin and Mina, "really? Why is he so early today?" Seojin asked as she wonders.

The two girls skipped down the stairs and as they reached the first floor, Jungkook smiled sweetly to them for the first time.

The two exchanged smiles to Jungkook too and started walking outside.

"Bye oppa!" Mina and Seojin bid goodbye to the older guy.

"Bye Seokjin-hyung." Jungkook, too, bid goodbye to his so-called "future brother-in-law".

"Bye kids! Have a good day in school." Seokjin replied.

They walked to school while talking and soon after, arrived at school. They continued walking together to their class.

While they were walking, gossips were heard everywhere.

"why are they with my jungkook. hes mine bitjes"

"fuk jungkook i've set dibs on seojin first u jerk."

"since when are those 3 this close?"

And so on.

They entered their classrooms and went to each of their seats.

Taehyung was already there by then and he had already sat at the seat beside Seojin so Jungkook sat behind Seojin.

As soon as the music teacher entered the class, all students greeted the teacher in unison.

"Alright kids, today is the final submitting of the singing duet project. The first pairs of partners are going to sing infront. First are Taehyung and Joohyun. Please come forward."

They walked forward and then sang.

Taehyung and Joohyun's voices are wonderful, although Taehyung's voice is kinda deep.

Soon after many others performed, it was Seojin and Jungkook's turn. They both casually walked infront.

Both of them started singing with their lovely voices.

As soon as they finished the song, many students clapped their hands in amusement.

"Wow. That was a really nice performance Jungkook and Seojin! Let's move to the next."

-

The class soon ended and it was now lunch time. Before Taehyung and Seojin would stand up, Jungkook tapped Seojin's shoulder.

Seojin looked back. "What?" She asked.

"Join me and my friends for lunch?" Jungkook asked her, hoping to get yes as her answer.

"Fine, but Taehyung and Mina are joining too."

"Okay. Lets go." Jungkook said as he grabbed Seojin's wrist and dragged her to the canteen, Taehyung left behind.

The 4 of them arrived at Jungkook and his friend's table and sat down.

Jungkook sat beside Seojin.

"You're not eating?" Jungkook asked as he saw Seojin putting her head on the table.

Seojin just shook her head.

"Come on lets eat." Jungkook, for the 2nd time of the day, dragged Seojin by her wrist and went to the foodstalls.

Jungkook's POV

"Do you like Bibimbap?" I asked her.

She didn't reply me yet she just shrugged. So I just bought the Bibimbap and decided to share it with her.

We went back to the table and started eating together.

"You two look cute. Why dont u both just date already?" Jimin said while smiling brightly, his eyes almost unseen.

When Jimin said it, I glared at him and luckily he stopped smiling and acted like nothing had happened.

After few minutes, the bibimbap finished, mostly because of me cause I ate too much.

Taehyung was quiet all the time. Mina was always stealing glances at both Seojin and I.

As the bell rang, all of us went to our classes.

The Science teacher came and explained to us that we have a team project. Each team should make a 3d science matter. Like such; plant cell, animal cell, atoms and others.

"Let me now team you guys up!" The teacher said.

"Joohyun, Mina and Jaehyun. Jaebeom, Sana and Baro. Taehyung, Minhyuk and Ara. Jungkook, Seojin and Eunjae. Momo, Jinyoung and Jinhwan. All the teams, go to your team members and discuss now."

Why should it be the stupid nerd from all the people in this class? Why should it be Eunjae? That punk.

The two walked to my table and sat down, and started discussing.

"We should just do the plant cell. It's the easiest." Eunjae spoke up.

"Alright." Seojin agreed.

We each had to bring materials and I decided to bring a cardboard, cottons and clays.

Seojin's POV

The day ended and I walked back to home alone.

When I arrived home, I saw Seokjin oppa crying nonstop.

I approached him and patted his back.

"Oppa.. what happened?"

He looked up and stared into my eyes.

"Omma and appa...t-they.."

-

Cliffhanger!

Guess what will happen?

Comment, Vote and Read! Thank you!

[ edited ]