The Girl Who left

Lily looked up at the healer holding her child.
"There you go." She said, passing down the new born baby girl. "She's very healthy. Do you have any idea what you want to name her?"
Lily looked at the baby and then at James.
"Sirius has his heart set on Serena, but I told him its not all about him." James said.
Lily laughed.
"Remus liked Audrey. I think it's pretty, what'd'you reckon?"
"Audrey, that's nice, I had an aunt named Audrey."
"Audrey it is then."
James laughed, "I didn't agree, yet."
"You don't like it then?" Asked Lily
"I didn't say that, either." Muttered James
"Her name is Audrey." Lily announced to the healer.
"Very well then." Replied the healer. The healer then left the room, leaving Lily and James with their child.
Lily lay back in her bed, now that they were in private she knew the inevitable conversation had come. They both knew that the dark lord was going to come after Harry, that's why Dumbledore suggest they go into hiding, but they knew that they could only hide so long. This child wasn't safe with them.
"Where will we send her?" Asked Lily.
They both sat in silence while her words echoed in the room, creating a hazey tension between them.
"What choice do we have aside from the academy?" Replied James after several moments.
"We could leave her with Petunia and Vernon." Suggested Lily, her frail fingers grasped her baby.
"I'd sooner die than see either of my children raised by that narcissistic man, not a care in the world aside from money. And do we really want her growing up as a muggle?" James asked
"Hey, I grew up as a muggle and that never did me any harm."
"Yes but you are amazing and strong and talented and not to mention a good kisser," said James, leaning over Lily and gave her a kiss. She didn't refuse but she broke the kiss off a few seconds after.
Lily sighed and giggled. "There's no helping some, go get Harry, I'm sure he wants to meet his sister." James left the room laving Lily alone with Audrey.
"I'm sorry baby, I'll miss you and you know I love you so much and we will always be with you." Lily planted a kiss on her daughter's forehead and Audrey laughed.

A/n
Hi everyone, I haven't been active for quite a while and have proved in the past not to be very good at keeping updated but I will try to keep this going. Please vote for it!
Ttfn