angelwing218

angelwing218

The Baynes Legacy

angelwing218 is the author of the Baynes Legacy series. After reading book 1, I was hooked. We’re now onto book 5 and I still love the story lines and the characters. The books are not really what I would call sequels as each book focuses on a different pack/family member and how they grow up. The stories contain scenes of happiness and sadness, joy and fear, love and fighting, and all of which make you want to read more.

                         *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

*               The Baynes Legacy- Book 1- Love In The Moonlight (335599)

                                     Completed

“Tales of a family of werewolves that have to push through all of those who are determined to stand in their ways in finding happiness. But luckily for them all the bumps in the road have only made them stronger people and a stronger family!”

The story has had over 753,812 reads and more than 7,066 votes. It is well written and as I said earlier, I was hooked after reading it. You can relate to the characters in this story really well and you just want to carry in reading. Honestly after reading this I found out that there was a book 2 and I read it in like a day or two. Once you start reading, you just can’t stop. If you love the first book, then you’ll love the rest

                         *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

*               The Baynes Legacy- Book 2 - Youth Of The Night (364826)

                                     Completed

“Ali thought she was going to have a perfect senior year, and everything was going according to those plans until Rhys showed up. The attraction was instant, but once their relationship developed would it survive through all the ups and downs that typically followed the Baynes family.”

As with the first story, it was well written. The characters are older in this book and you get to see how much they have grown from the end of book one. Book two has over 478,714 reads and 4,893 votes which shows that a majority of the readers have remained with the story and have read the ‘sequel’.           

                         *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

*               The Baynes Legacy - Book 3- Who Goes Bump In The Night (445353)

                                     Completed

“Ashling has grown up with everyone looking at her as if she was nothing more than the Alpha's off spring. Now with high school complete she is off to a summer camp where Alpha offspring usually work in the summer time with other teenage wolves. Everything seems to be looking until she meets Keiran, who will turn her life upside down in more ways than one. But it seems he isn’t the only one out to change everything in Ashling’s life. Will Ashling overcome these trials and tribulations, and become the strong Alpha offspring that everyone expects her to be?”

This story has received more than 531,095 reads and more than 5,192 votes, meaning that the readers are still continuing to follow the Baynes Legacy stories and you should too.    

                         *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

*               The Baynes Legacy - Book 4 - Ebb of the Night (540575)

                                     Completed

“Doyle Baynes has watched his sisters find their mates leaving him alone now in his quest to find the right girl. Though he enjoys going through all the wrong ones, maybe it's just like girls say, "You have to kiss some frogs to find your prince.” Question is how many frogs did he have to kiss until he found his right princess and would he lose himself in the process?”

Book Four has had more than 243,003 reads and 3,691 votes. After reading this book, I couldn’t wait to start the next one. 

                         *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

*               The Baynes Legacy - Book 5 - Barking Up The Wrong Tree (705141)

 “Adaline Auston was rescued as a young teenager from her overbearing father by Connor Baynes. The Baynes pack had accepted her allowing her life to grow to that of a normal person. Except Adaline has a horrible habit of losing those whom she loves. Even after a stupid mistake fate finds it willing she would meet an injured service man ,Griffin. Something’s different about him, something scary. But will that stop her from following her heart?”

I am currently reading this story and I am waiting patiently for it to be updated. The story has had over 220,888 reads and 3,641 votes so far and I think these figures are going to increase as the story develops further

*Figures Last Edited: 08.08.2011*