Chapter 1

Isabella's PoV

Dear Blog Reading Peasants

Do any of you actually like our blog about One Direction? Cause if you do I don't want us to waste our time talking to uninterested peasants. Ow, Isabella just hit me and said I was being rude. Sorry. If I was rude, I don't mean to be. I was just speaking my mind.

Hey, it's Isabella. The girl who isn't rude. Sorry about her, she's a bit cranky. She has yet to have any chocolate chip cookies today. We're going to Subway later to grab some. So as you all may or may not know, we're going to be living in London next week.

"Do we really have to tell those people to where we'll be living?" Alicia asked.

"Yes. They're interested. Now shush your face."

A few of our international readers have been asking us what we look like. Well I have long brown hair. Sometimes I use mousse in it (the kind you use in your hair not the kind you eat).

"Yeah cause they'll really think you use edible mousse in your hair." I say sarcastically.

"People on TV do it. Now hush."

My hair refuses to hold one style for too long. My eyes are bipolar. One day they're green, the next their brown. I'm 5'5" and I commonly wear converses, and I always wear jeans. I'll wear tee shirts, tank tops, and long sleeves. Even crop tops.

Okay, so I'm blonde. I have blue eyes. My hair is pretty wavy, a little bit of a curl at the ends. I am also 5'5". I usually wear vans and I also wear jeans a lot. I like to wear NORMAL tops (ie tee shirts and long sleeves).

I have a question!! Do you all know if they have Subway resturants in London? I love their cookies!

I think we've established that when you did that whole post about why you should give One Direction Subway cookies if you ever meet them.

I can't help the fact that I love their cookies, Bell! They're so soft and gooey and yummy!

And that ladies and gentlemen is the girl who wants to be a writer, and can't even choose better adjectives than 'yummy'.

Shush you peasant! Now, a few of you have sent us mail in our joint Wattpad account asking us to put you in out story 'Hi'. Sorry, but our character list is good. We don't have room for you guys. But we will put you in later stories. Sorry.

And some other people have been asking which band member we're most like. Ali is actually a mix of all of them. She hates hurting people's feelings. She can be a bit immature and sassy sometimes. She loves mirrors and cats. And her greatest love is food.

Isabella is quite a bit like Niall. She can make me smile when I'm having a hard day. No matter what she does. She's a first-class friend and I'm lucky to have her. She's also a bit like Niall because she keeps me from doing stuff that would probably get me in a lot of trouble.

Ooh our friend Clarissa just sent us a text saying that she'll miss us. She's currently at the beach and won't be back until after we're in London. We want to say one thing... Ali want to do the honours?

Sure. CLARISSA! WE NEVER LIKED YOUR CRAY CRAY SELF!!!! SAYING YOU HACKED INTO THE GOVERMENT SECURITY DATABASE!!!! THAT'S IDIOTIC AND CRAZY!!!

Well said, Alicia.

Thanks, Isabella.

Well people, we know this wasn't very 1D related but we shall be posting on Hi in around thirty minutes so that should make up for it. We love you all!