#6 (for ashleisours)

I just got back from lunch and guess what!!! If anything, it got worse. I sat at my friends table and found out Jim (fake name) had cut. I to,d him to stand up and follow me. So he got up but I slapped him and sat back down. I told my friends what happened between me and Wolfie. I to,d them that I was sad and confused. I was sad because we were fighting, I was confused why. I kept glancing over at her table to see if she was looking at me. She looked as happy as she could be. Ouch, that hurt. I'm over here suffering silently and she's over there laughing. Gosh. So when I got up and left the table I was at to go back to my class, I took jim's sunglasses. He followed me back to my table and asked for them. I finally gave them back to him then Oops! I bumped into someone. Shit, that someone was my Ex boyfriend. Fuck. I pretended not to notice him then I walked back to my table, fast. Wolfie's class left right before mine did so guess what...I had to watch her walk to her class. And her class is in the same building mine is in so i walked really slow so that she wouldn't look back and see me. Good thing i missed her. I'll try and wait for her after the bell rings for 4th. Maybe then k can explain to her why I'm upset. Maybe then I can tell her I'm sorry. Maybe then everything will get better. And the sad part is...she's my girlfriend.