#18 (rant)

Have you realized what we've done to the earth? Young fools like us worry about losing Wifi but we don't give a damn about our planet. Nobody gives to fucks about what the hell we are doing to our fucking home. Take a look around you. What do most of you see? Buildings? Wires? A road? If you think about it deeper. To make the buildings, they had to cut down trees, shelters that animals call home. Same with the wires and the roads. Think about how many animals dies just to make one mile of road. Imagine the number. Do you know how big the Everglades used to be? It used to be over half of Florida and now look at it! Look at how many neighborhoods there are compared to how many national parks there are. Look at where you live. Even if there isn't much here, what do you think the animals where thinking when they took down their houses just to put yours in? LOOK WHAT WE HAVE DONE!!! LOOK!! Look at all the endangered species of animals! Look how many extinct species there are! ITS ALL BECAUSE OF US!! ITS OUR FAULT THEY'RE GONE!! US!! We can't even get one breath of fresh air because of all the pollution in he air! I wasn't even alive when there was fresh air. It's all electronics electronics electronics build build build expand expand expand. Nothing is save the earth. We need to take a step back and take a look at what we have done, what we have destroyed, what we have killed. We may be able to clone but not hundreds of thousands at a time! People are so arrogant and stupid these days it's sad. And you know what? It's mainly us, Americans. We need to get our spoiled asses off our couch, turn off the damn tv and go outside. Is this really the nation I was born to? This 'proud nation' ? No. You may be proud now but you just wait. Watch our planet suffer, die slowly. Watch it's last light flicker out, dragging us with it. We are killing ourselves.