Chapter Three

Skylar's POV

Niall decided to sleep over tonight. Aunt Lilly and Uncle James were away for a week. They went to Hawaii, it's their anniversary. "NIALL! Stop!" I yelled inbetween laughs. "Okay-- Okay-- I'll give you some pizza." Niall stopped tickling me and ran to the kitchen. I giggled at his appetite.

"Would you two stop doing 'something'! Someone's trying to study here!" Ethan yelled from his room.

"We aren't doing something! He wants some pizza!" I yelled back, irritated. I pushed away the silly strings Niall sprayed on me, then skipped downstairs. "I knew it! Stop eating them all!" I ran to him in the kitchen, stealing the box of pizza away from him.

"Sorry, I'm hungry." Niall apologized. I rolled my eyes playfully, and giggled. "Want some?"

"But I think you already drooled on them," I crossed my arms. Niall stuck his tongue out and took my glasses. "Hey! I can't see!" I joked.

"Yeah, these are hipster glasses." Niall rolled his eyes, and placed them back on me. He leaned his head by the right, and smiled. I giggled at his cuteness. "You look cute with them."

"You always say that," I rolled my eyes playfully with a smile. "Anyway, I'm sleepy."

"You two dudes! C'mere!" Ethan yelled. I sighed/groaned, and walked to the living room, followed by Niall. "What's 27x10?"

"Oh my god, fourth grade?" Niall murmured, and chuckled. "270."

"Oh, Ethan," I yawned, as I walked upstairs. "No one's going to bother me. Both of you shut up."

"But I want a cookie!" Ethan joked, imitating my younger 4 year old cousin, who is absolutely annoying. "Pwease, Cuz?"

"Make one yourself,"

* * *

"OH MY GOD IT'S EARTHQUAKE!"

Earthquake. Name of our skating group. That yell was followed by multiple high pitched screams.

"Why are you so beautiful, Skylar?"

"Corey, are you dating a girl named Josey?"

"Skylar! You and Niall are perfect together! You should date!"

"WE LOVE YOU, SKYLAR!"

"My wonderful fans," I murmured, glancing up to Corey, Shin, Matthew, Riley and Justine, who were rolling their eyes. "What? It's true!"

"Don't you mean 'our' fans." Tyler hissed. "I want ice cream!"

I've knew the boys lately. Shin's cute, but not my type. He has a girlfriend, which happened to be my best friend Erika! Logan's really quiet, but he's pretty immature if I may say. He gets along with Niall and Chris. Chris is really sweet too. He's like a brother to me, and his girlfriend is the nicest queen bee in his school. I don't really want to describe all, but I love mostly Niall.

DON'T THINK OF IT LIKE THAT!

As a -best- friend! He's really sweet. He's immature. He's cute.

Did I just say that?

"Here's your ice cream." Niall handed me 2 scoops of ice cream in a cone. "It'll melt!"

"How will I know that you didn't lick this?" I said, as I winked.

"I DIDN'T! I promise." Niall sat beside me on the bench. "It'll melt!"

"Okay, fine." I took the ice cream from his hand, and licked it. "Where are we going anyway?"

"Here." Niall placed his hoodie over his head. "I'm really not in the mood for this,"

"Me too."