One Crazy Summer

Chapter 1: Uh Oh

(Christian's POV)

It was a warm sunny day when I woke up. The vibrant colour of the sun was beautiful as it hits the wall. The wind whispered with a soft, cool breath. As I stretched my body from limb to limb just to feel that loosen feeling. I start my day with jog around the park and then to the gym for some cardio and weights.I took a bath with hot and cold. I brushed my teeth up and down and towelled myself from left to right. I changed my clothes from night to day with a spray of cologne.

I got a txt message from my best friend that she wants to meet me in her apartment around 2 in the afternoon.

It was around 1:50 pm when I got to her apartment. I walk through the halls to the elevator up to the top. Taylor lives in a penthouse because her parents wants her safe at all times. Her parents owns a company and she's richer than I am.

Taylor opens the door before I could knock. She's in her pajamas and camisole that shows her perfect figure like those models in Victoria's Secret. Her beautiful choclate colored, wavy hair hangs above her chest.

She is smoking hot but and beautiful as the heaven but I can't tell her that I have a thing for her or else it would ruin our relationship.

I have been her best friend many years now years. I met her in our freshmen year in high school and now were in college.

When she saw me she was so excited, she was jumping up and down. I know that there is something exciting that she wants to tell me.

"Christian I have something to tell you. Something amazing and exciting." she says.

"Let me guess, you found a guy that you like and wants you to go on a date with him?"

"No way! I've had enough with all the dating. It gives me stress and eyebags."

"So whats this all about?"

"Ready yourself Christian because this will blow your socks off...I got us ticket to Paris!!!! and wait there's still more! Mom and Dad has a meeting in Paris then in Monte Carlo for a vacation tommorrow and your coming with us in business class! and don't worry about asking your parents because I already told them and the agreed to it." she says.

"Taylor can we talk this inside your apartment?"

"Why?"

"Because your neighbor is looking at us and he's really pissed" the guy is around his mid 40's and he looked like he had been drinking all night and pissed about the noise outside his apartment.

"I think thats a good idea Christian. and Good afternoon Mr. J!"

"O, shut up. Dont you know that its 3 in the morning." Mr. J says and then falls asleep in his door.

We walk to her apartment and im still amaze that her apartment is huge. A contemporary, modern style, and one thing that still caughts my eye is the view. The view is the whole New York city, you could even see the Empire State.

"So Taylor...I was thinking..."

"Don't tell me your backing out on this once in a life time opportunity and an adventure for us. Yeah, I mean I know that you have a thing with me-"

Shit! how did she know that I had a thing for her. Ground swallow me right now. kill me now. Shit!

"Wait. What?! how do you you know that I had a thing for you?!?!"

She gave me a don't be stupid look.

"Don't be stupid Christian. I know it, whenever you see me you would light up like a Christmas tree and because if you remembered senior prom you where about to kiss me during the slow dance."

Shit!!! I didn't knew she could still remember it. I'm so stupid!! I think I need to go. I'm about to leave but she held my hand tight and gave me a sad look in her face telling me don't go.

"Taylor please, Let me go."

"Why?! Just because I knew that you have a thing for me doesn't mean it changes everything Christian. Please Christian come with us. As your best friend i'm begging you. please."

I can't say no to Taylor. I mean look at her big blue eyes. It's like I can see myself with her in tbe future.

"Okay. I'll go"

She gives me a full mega-watt smile and a huge and a kiss on the cheeks.

"Thanks so much Christian. Now that we got that covered...lets go shopping!"

I blush so much that she's smirking at me.

"Yeah. Shopping. Fun. Whoho." This is the most awkward thing that ever happened to me.

"Come on Christian!!!" she's nearly out the door. Wait since when did she change. Now she's wearing a floral dress, paired with high heels. I must have froze myself. I garb my car keys and we took off.

The first stop was speedo. We shop for swimming trunks and some bikini. Taylor suggested that I should wear red trunks instead of black.

"WOW.You look smoking hot right now Christian. It shows your figure." I bite my lip and try if I could make her blush. The result, she blushes more. Man I can seduce any women. even my best friend. I look at the mirror and saw a guy in front of me wearing a red trunks and his in great shape, his abs really shows and his chest is nice and firm, biceps are big and strong and has a triangular figure in his body. I look good in this trunks!

"Taylor, now it's your turn. Here try this on." I gave Taylor a floral two piece swimsuit. "Fine. BTW I know what your doing." "Hey don't blame me it's a gift." she gives me a I-know-your-game face.

Taylor went out and walks in front of me wearing the two piece swimsuit and her heels. My breathing stops and is she trying to kill me!!! Men! she's freaking, smoking hot right now I want to kiss her. STOP THINKING CHRISTIAN YOUR A PLAYER AND YOU DON'T PLAY WITH YOU BEST FRIEND!!

"How do I look?" she asks

"Really hot and sexy." I bit my lip

"Really? How about this side. and this side or this side?" O my gosh I think im about to explode. "Christian are you okay? You look hot and sweaty." "Can we just pay for this?" she gives me a I-know-your-game-but-you-just-lost-the-battle look.

After paying for the trunks and swimsuit we went to shop for more. We shop in HnM, Gucci, Prada, Dolce and Gabanna, Forever 21, Christian Louboutin, Luis Vuitton, Escada, Versace, Missoni and more. We finish shopping around 9 in the evening and I think I have enough clothes for this trip. I drop off Taylor in her apartment and prepare our luggage. It was around 12 midnight I got a text! message from Taylor that I should fetch her at 6 am. I couldn't sleep and it's 3 am. I get off the bed and played the piano. I also live in a penthouse 7 blocks away from Taylor. I don't know what to do at this moment but to play the piano so I could express myself. I start playing "River Flow In You" by Yiruma and all i can feel is myself letting go of something that I have been carrying for a while and it feels good.

I woke up 5 am. Have a jog around the park and back to the apartment. I took a shower for 10 min. and dried myself. I'm in my walk-in closet trying to choose what im going to wear. So many clothes but so little time. I wore a white shirt, a black skinny jeans, a pair of classic black converse, and my trench coat. I put all my personal belongings in my leather messenger bag. All my passport, wallet,car keys, apartment keys, and my Blackberry, iphone, and my Nikon D90. It was around 5:57 when I got to Taylor's apartment. Taylor is waiting in the lobby wearing a tight white v-neck shirt, that still shows her perfect figure. and some pair of bell bottom jeans and a pair of black Christian Louboutin and a leather jacket. I got out of the car and help Taylor with her luggage. Taylor handed me her last luggage, our fingers touch and I can feel a spark between us. We look at each other and our eyes locked. I know I usually touch her and see her but this time it's different. I can see her eyes are blue, calm, and beautiful. I broke our eye contact first because I know it's getting awkward.

"Can you feel that?" Taylor asks.

"Yeah." I reply

I shake my head trying to concentrate.

"I think we need to go"

"That's a good idea." Taylor says.