Paris, France

(Christian's POV)

The flight attendant woke us up because we will be landing very shortly. Taylor is still fast asleep because she's a heavy sleeper.

"Taylor? It's time to get up."

"No, I'm freakin tired and sleepy."

I poke Taylor on her hips and she flinches. I did it again and again until she punches me in the arm.

"Dude! seriously i'm freakin tired here. Gesh!"

"Now that you're awake it's time to fix yourself because we will be landing shortly."

Taylor brushes her hair, put on some lip balm, add some masscara, and pinches her cheeks to add some color. Taylor is beautiful, I want to kiss her, I want her in my arms...CHRISTIAN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! TAYLOR'S YOUR BEST FRIEND AND DON'T CHANGE THAT! SHE IS YOUR FRIEND, YOUR SISTER, AND YOUR GIRL, YOUR LOVE, YOUR EVERYTHING....STOP!!!! OH JUST SHUT IT.

"Hey dude! You okay? dude? DUDE!?"

"Oh sorry I'm just thinking, that's all and yes I'm okay."

"Ever since I busted you, you where acting strange lately."

"Me?! Strange! No way! I'm just thinking about Paris."

"You sure? Hmmmmm let me check."

Taylor look me in the eyes and there it is again. Our eyes locked and I tempt to kiss her but I refuse myself to. Taylor touches my face and there it is again, The Spark! Why does this happen to me? I think I need to use the bathroom.

"Excuse me Taylor, I'll be in the bathroom."

Taylor gave me some space so I could pass.

"We will be landing in Paris, France in shortly so buckle your seatbelts." said the pilot.

The airplane landed smoothly and it was a joy because it is usually very rough. We arrive at the Charles Degualle Airport and it was amazing! The airport has its own style, some are contemporary and some are vintage. As we claim our baggage, Taylor did some photography because the airport is beautiful. It had that modern yet original Paris look and the fountain looks amazing, in the middle stands an angel that pours water and there is a girl playing and stands the Eiffel Tower thats painted gold. Taylor really adores photography. She always captures that picturesque shot. Taylor took some picture of her parents and me. I took Taylor's SLR and took a shot of us. Taylor always finds it amazing that I can do a shot of us both in a SLR.

"Taylor can you give Christian a hand?"

"Sure Dad!"

Taylor walks towards me and then gave me a gentle squeeze in the arm.

"Need help?"

"No thanks."

"Hey Christian! I almost forgot. Here."

Taylor handed me a small box which is painted like wood.

"Open it." she says.

I opened the box and inside there is a infinity ring that says "My Love". I look at Taylor and then she gave a huge hug.

"What's this?" I ask.

"It's our friendship ring. I called mom to make us this ring. You know... as a symbol of our frienship."

Oh. Were just friends. I'm still in the friend zone.

"Taylor... Thank you. But this is to much. I could accept almost anything, even a piece of paper that says "hi" I would treasure it."

"Christian Im so excited in giving you this gift because we might be apart in the future or..." Taylor lost her words and says nothing. She looked away from me and went to the restroom. As I took our luggage, I called Taylor if she's okay. I called her phone but there's no answer.

Taylor went out after ten minutes. When I look at her, I can see her eyes shining and she has been crying. I approach and gave her a rub on the back and she puts her head on my shoulder.

"Taylor...are you okay?"

she nods.