Airport

(Christian's POV)

We were in a state of awkwardness inside the car while going to the airport. None of us even talk or chat or look. Taylor looked outside the window while playing with her lip.

"Christian do you think that were compatible with each other?" she ask out of nowhere.

"It depends"

"Why me Christian? of all the women out there, why me?"

"Taylor I know you better than any guy maybe except your parents but you get the point and you know me inside and out."

"So if I say "yes" to you, do you think we could still be friends?"

"I don't know Taylor, maybe we should just forget about it."

"I think we should."

We arrive at the airport still quite. Taylor went out and got us a cart for our luggage.

We are already in the check-in area and we met up with Taylor's parents.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Hendrickson."

Mrs. Hendrickson gave me a kiss on the cheek while Mr. Hendrickson gave me a pat on the back.

"Good Morning Christian and it is nice you could accompany Taylor for our meeting." Mrs. Hendrickson says.

Taylor and I went to Starbucks because it is a must for us both. Taylor ordered a Chocolate Cream Chip while for me a Coffee Jelly. We both talk about what to expect during and after the trip, some jokes, and some picture of us both being vain. Taylor eventually relaxes and I can sense her very easily. Don't blame me i'm her best friend since freshmen year, I can even read her body language.

"Taylor you wanna eat a donut?"

"Sure, why not! but only Honey Glazed donuts for me, Krispy Kreme if they have."

I stand up, grab my bag, and search for Krispy Kreme. I return with a box of donuts and saw Taylor with a guy. Well, well, well what do we have here. Taylor with another guy, who would have thought that Taylor would be dating again. Lets se what we could do.

"Hi Taylor, here's the donuts. Hey, i'm Christian."

He looks at me up and down. Who the hell he think he is. I gave him my hand and moments later he accepts it.

"Hi Christian, I'm Richard from England and Taylor here has been talking about you." he says with a british accent.

Taylor blushes as Richard tells. Richard is nice in a way that is acceptable. He is in good shape and he's tall as me. We talked a little but actually he's really a photographer, editor-in-chief in Vogue Italy, a father of two children, and Taylor's uncle who lived in London more than 10 years. Shit! my instinct where wrong.

"So Christian it was nice knowing you and goodbye darling." Richard says his goodbyes and kisses Taylor on the cheek as he board his flight.

"Taylor can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, anything Christian you know that."

Okay here goes nothing...

"Taylor."

"Yes?"

Oh shit! I can't do this! Maybe some other time.

"Just forget it."

Our flight has been called and it was time to board. New York to Paris is a 7 hour flight and it will be pretty exhausting. Business Class is amazing! Me and Taylor sat together in the same row. I have the window seat because Taylor is not good with height but she loves traveling. Flying Business Class is so much fun than coach becaise they serve us caviar and buscuit, and Bollinger Grande Année Rosé 1999 which is actually pretty delicious.

"Taylor are we even allowed to drink this wine? I feel a little bit tipsy."

"Hell yeah! Im 21 and your 22 like Taylor Swift song. I don't know about you but i'm feeling 22! Everything will be alright of you keep me next to you!" Taylor sings.

We laugh so hard that the flight attendant scolds us for being to noisy. People around us is minding there own businesses and none of them even cared.

"Christian?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you happy being here with us?"

"Yah! of course! Why woukd you think that I don't like it."

"Because when I ask you, you where almost backing up on me. Do you find it weired or awkward being here with me?"

"Actually...Yes, because you know how I feel about you and for me I think it's weired but I don't want to think about it because were on vacation."

"Okay, I think I'll have to rest ."

Taylor kissed me on the cheek and I blush so hard.

"I know what your thinking Christian. Sleep tight." Taylor says as she closes her eyes.