Work.

I'm just sat here, behind the counter. Scrolling through my phone looking for houses for me and my friends. It would have to be big since there is a lot of us. And in an empty space since we each play instruments and enjoy keeping our music up loud.
"Well look who's busy." A voice says from the other side of the bar desk. I didn't even need to look up to know who it was.
"Max! What are you doing here!?" I scream as I jump around the desk and hug him. I get a great hug back.
"Haha missed you too, sis. I see your still working in this place." He gives me an unsure look.
"What's wrong with this place?" I ask tapping my foot with my arms crossed.
"It's a bit odd. Not like a usual coffee shop. Look at how these people look. I mean what the heck is he wearing?" Max gestures to the small guy that works with me.
"That's George. And it's a bring me the horizon jumper. You know, that band I'm going to see?" I laugh as George walks off looking slightly offended. 'The people here are mostly scene. I love it. A place I fit in. my shift is over so we can grab a coffee and go meet the guys. They'll be so glad your back!" I squeal, hugging Max again.
Max is my brother but he has to work away for short times.
We make our way to the park to find Marina, Kris, Johnnie, Poppy and Michael. A few of them had skateboards. I hear a squeal from Poppy as she runs and hugs Max. Poppy has a huge crush on Max, as I do Johnnie.
"Catch!" Johnnie shouts as a Rockstar can is being thrown at me. I only just catch it, instantly opening it.
"For f..... Dammit!" The contents of the can are running down my top.
Everybody burst out in a fit of laughter as I drink what's left of the blue raspberry Rockstar.
"Well guys...." I start. "Guess who found a nice house."
"Really?!? Like an actual cute house that fits everything we need??" Poppy chimes in with hyperness from her energy drink.
"Yep. We can go look at it tomorrow. It's cute. But there was weird complaints about it from the last owners. It's going quite cheap too to say it's 10 rooms with bathrooms and in the middle of a forest...."
"A forest. Spooky." Johnnie says elbowing me. We would find out just how creepy it was.....