House

I woke up to an over exited Marina. Whilst she squeals and jumps around shouting, 'get to see the house! Get to see the house!' Over and over again, I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. When I step out of the bathroom, Marina has gone.
'Marina?'I call for her.
'In here! One second!' She shouts from the bathroom. She waltzes back into the living room with two cans. Both relentless but one cherry and the other original.
'Cherrys mine!' I squeal as soon as I see them.
'Sure haha. So what's the plan for today? Are we actually going to get the house today?' She opens her can and crashes on the sofa, placing her makeup bag on the table that I didn't realise she had in her hand.
'Well, we can. The seller's say if we want it its ours right away. There and then. I bet it has to have a makeover but we can do that.' I get my own makeup bag and put on my eyeliner, as usual.
We finish our makeup and set off to the shop. At the shop we buy a whole lot of alcohol and put it in the boot of the car. We get twice as many energy drinks too. I can't drive but Marina can. To be honest I would rather walk but she wouldn't let me if I tried.
We make it to the house and Johnnie, Kris, Lewis, Poppy and Max are already there. All together there are eight of us. The house has 10 rooms, each with a bathroom. It's huge with 4 floors.
After looking round the house and realising it doesn't need much work to it we agree to keep it.
We spent the rest of our night choosing which rooms we each get. I actually got a room on the same floor as Johnnie and Kris. We also just chilled in the oversized living room on the bottom floor with our energy drinks and alcohol. I got slightly drunk but Johnnie was smashed. Everybody went to bed apart from me and Johnnie.
'I.....I.....I love you Katty.' Johnnie slurred. I got up and put his arm around my shoulders so I could help him to bed.
'Ohh hello there,' he winks at me.
'Don't even think about it,' I say as I put him in his bed. I tuck him in and he is already asleep.
'I love you too Johnnie' I kiss his forehead as I leave his room turning his light out as I go. I quickly nip downstairs to get paracetamol and a glass of water and leave them on Johnnies bedside table for when he wakes and I quietly go to my own room and fall asleep thinking about how great today has been.