Chapter 1 : Once Upon a Time , The ram

This world of mine is complicated.

I had always wanted to run away from home. Ever since i was a little child i had always thought of what kind of place the outside fence was like.

We are called "Zaksas" of the land called "Laizacks" , We are species of Kind and Cute animals as they say.

but even i can't believe it.

We definitely don't go as the statements says "Pure" and whatsoever modesty.

People in Laizacks are Deceiving , and i'm sick of it.

If only i can escape through another world.

Well i mean those forest beneath,
They say a Kingdom completely opposite to us lies in there.

I'm curious of what world lies in there and i don't even care anymore as long as i get away from this miserable place.

~ Roino's Home~
*Morning*

I woke up early, I walked down the stares to the garden to get some fresh air.

My Father already left very early to go to work and Mother is still sleeping inside.

I looked around refreshingly sniffing some fresh air , I walked near the flower patches , "Good morning Flowers" , i smiled.

I went back to my room to take a morning bath.

As i wad getting all fixed up my mother called me down.

"Mother?" , i said as i was standing in the middle of the staircase half way down.

"Do some errands for me in the town", as she places the list of errands on the small table beside her favorite chair.

"Just a minute" , i said as i was planning on getting some breakfast.

"Do it now or some of the store's might close really early today." , she said as if she really wants me to hurry down the town.

"I want to eat my breakfast first." , i answered with a slightly sharp tone.

"Very well, Hurry and eat or else there's nothing left to do in the list" , with the strict voice of her , bossy as always , i grew tired of her pretentious love.

Never were a genuine mother to me.

I finished my breakfast real fast and headed to town , wearing a pink hood of those of a female with frilly ends and an empty basket on my arm, I struggled looking in the list of which was near to the other's.

She never organizes stuff well in errands.

A long way around the town , i finally finished all the errands and went straight home.

Stepping inside the house i noticed an extra pair of shoes , Father's back?

I hurried inside putting the basket on the nearest table.

Mother and Father were in the garden relaxing , they seemed to be in a good mood , i took the chance and went up to get my report card.

My report card was already seen by my mother but never my father.

My mom got furiously disappointed , but this time i'm certain that father would understand.

Heading down to the garden , i sat down beside father.

Father would you like to see my report card? , i looked at him

Mother commented before father could even answer ," Oh dear , his report card was a little displeasing thing to see, We should tighten his studies more if he continues to do as he pleases" , she said out straight , i backed up , " But it's only a minor subject-" , father cutted me off , " Even if it's a minor subject it'll destroy your position, Do you think those famous schools would accept you if they saw this kind of results?", father was more disappointed than i thought it would turn out to be.

I couldn't bear to sit still beside them, so i returned to my room.

I thought father would be different from my mother , I've never been so wrong.

I stayed in my room until lunch to dinner , I only go down when mother needs me or it's time to eat.

The night came, Everynight i remember what my whole life had been.

My mother pretends to be a good mother onfront of other's while in reality , she doesn't even care. My Auntie took care of me since i was little, Mother is furious of her existance but i understand why she's like this. But i could never understand how a mother could bear to see her child looking like a drag servant while she lives in a life of luxurious dresses and prostetics.

Father although i have already asked him to atleast get a control of his wife , he could never do .

Everynight i always end up crying myself to sleep, I always wish the Heavens above to atleast grant me the love that will revolutionized my world.

~Morning~

I woke up from the loud noise downstairs, as i opened my door grumpy footsteps were coming towards my direction.

"You overslept" , my mother furiously glaring at me.
"I got really tired last night from reading." , i answered with a stern face.

She slapped me,"It's just your laziness improving." , I avoided eye contact with her , She went down right after.

If only it weren't for your bad parenting.

I fixed my self and did my room another look, same as always.
I would read and look onto my drawings until dawn.

The night came again and a loud noise coming towards my room , as my door slammed open my auntie who looks frantic came saying " You need to go !" , i couldn't get it.

"you need to go away now!" , she was packing some of my stuff on my bag.
"Mom, what is happening?" , i looked confused at auntie .
"Your mother was in debt with a politician , she risked you in a request as a joke and the politician came here to take you." , i couldn't believe what she was saying, her words didn't sink in yet not until mother appeared right behind her .

"Mother?", i stared at her.
She walked towards auntie and took my bag and threw it at me.

"Go and don't ever come back"

i was left hanging as my auntie assisted me out through the back door , with my bag on my back , a basket of food on my arm , wearing a red frilly hood my auntie wished me a farewell.

I don't understand.
Everything happened in a glimpse of an eye. Lost wandering around it was a lovely night, finding myself walking towards the forbidden forest that leads to the forbidden village , i didn't know what was i doing anymore , i had alread docked over the other side of the fence.