Leaving Your Love

*Victoria POV*
It is the last day of middle school I can't believe it... It feels like only yesterday I was in a new school with new people... Now I'm leaving... I just fell in love how am I going to survive this summer without her.... I hate the mandatory weekend because I don't get to see her... How the hell am I going to live without her for two months... The minutes I spend without her are painful enough... Each one like a part of me is missing.... When I'm with her I feel complete... I feel unstoppable... Without her I feel like I'm dying.... I feel like I can't breathe... She is my everything... My air... My thoughts... My soul... My sense of judgment... My purpose... My love... My world... SHIT I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!!
"Dad we gotta go!"
"Awe look how beautiful you look!!"
"Thanks dad..."
*Blushes*
*Dad takes a picture*
"Wait before we go show your mom."
"Okay."
*Victoria's dad grabs her mom*
"Look honey!"
"Awwwwee my little girl is all grown up!!!"
"I love you guys and your sappiness I really have to go though bye mom!"
*Hugs mom and pulls dad by sleeve to the car*
"Oh okay bye sweetie I love you too!!"
*Time Lapse to at school*
"Hi guys."
"Hi Vic!!"
"Hi baby."
*Alice grabs Victoria and starts making out with her and kisses her neck*
"Hehe... I love you..."
"I love you too!"
"Come on love birds lets go."
"Fine Sabrina..."
*They all leave to their classes*
*At the end of the day all the teachers let out the kids early to say good bye*
"Alice!!"
"Victoria!!"
*Run towards each other and hug each other*
*Victoria kisses Alice*
How I'm a going to live without her kisses.... God I'm going to miss her so much... She is like my drug...
"I love you so so much how am I going to be without you?"
"I don't know, it is going to be hard for me too and I love you too."
"Promise me you will Skype me everyday??"
"I promise."
*Victoria hugs Alice and squeezes her*
*Alice kisses Victoria*
Oh god I feel like I'm going to cry.... I love her so much... And I'm not going to be able to survive without her... She has helped me threw all the horrible shit... She has seen my bad side and my flaws and still stuck with me... I love her... And I will never stop loving her... Shit my eyes are watery
*Victoria pretends to yawn and wipes her eyes*
*Bell rings and sadness strikes the two love birds*
"I'm going to miss you."
"I'm going to miss you too."
*Victoria hugs Alice*
*Alice pulls Victoria in and kisses her slowly and Victoria pulls away a bit and Alice pulls Victoria back in and the start to make out*
"Bye... Call me when you get home okay...?"
"Okay I promise. Bye I love you."
"Bye I love you too."
*Victoria tries her best not to cry as she turns around and walks away*
I feel like as she walked away... My heart was being ripped out of my chest.. I've never been so hurt by another person... It is like I feel as if I'm falling off the Eiffel Tower and she's the one who pushed me... I feel.. Broken... I'm going to miss her so much... Shit I'm crying...
*Wipes Tears*
*Goes to her "Official" spot to wait after school where she wait with her friends under a tree*
"Hi Melisa!"
"Hi Vic... What's wrong??"
"Nothing I'm just tired.."
"Okay...."
*Melisa hugs Victoria in attempt to make her feel better*
"Hey I have an idea!!"
*Victoria pulls out a sharpie*
"Let's write on the tree."
"Write what?"
"Notes for later or how we feel or whatever."
"Sounds awesome lets."
*They wrote things such as H.A.G.S., Bye I love you, Take care, Blank was here, see you later, We will miss you*
*Victoria sat down and stared off into space as her friends were having fun writing there goodbyes*
...I wish Alice Was here...
*Victoria Carves into the tree a message she new would always be true it read inside a heart*

"V+A now and forever"

I love you...