Full Description

(Based on the TV Series - Moonlight)

Nicholas Hunter, private investigator with a difference. Part hero, part monster, part man and part vampire even as he aimed higher in his life. He never dreamed of becoming a vampire but it seemed his wedding vows, his promise to his wife to love her forever was to be literal, be forever.

On the wedding night, after he pledged his vows, she gave him a different kind of kiss, a kiss on his neck, in his neck. His teeth met his neck, his blood dribbled down it as her blood was forced down his throat. It was a way to bind them together forever, a way to curse him, to chain him to her and to keep him away from the depths of humanity.

Before that night, he was an officer of the law, one who found himself sneaking around and going against the very laws he pledged to protect and serve. He killed people, he didn't want to but he did it, murdered those innocents, the ones he loved and cared for. He listened to them begging for life, talking about their lives, their children, their lovers, their families and promising to be different, much different if he let them go.

The only thing he found immensely tough was just that, letting them go. How could he when they knew too much? To put them out of their suffering, he killed them. It was something his wife was only too happy about, sharing kills, a family of monsters but even then, life has its surprises.

Five years into their immortal marriage, it slowly began to break down, shatter and fall. She became mad, angry as he refused to kill. He couldn't do it anymore, he couldn't kill them. He tried to but he couldn't do it, he just couldn't do it.

He found himself a blood dealer, a man at the hospital who he could exchange money for blood, a blood type of his choice. He made a name for himself as a private investigator, unable to be a policeman but still comfortable on the side lines, sitting on the line between 'human' and 'monster' but even he had to ask himself the one question, the one question that haunted him.

Could he stay that way forever?