The Party (Part 1)

"Hey bitches," I said.

"Shay what?" Kennedy asked.

"Wana go to a party?" Everyone looked at each other and said ya, so I texted Riki and Niki to tell them we're going. We all ran upstairs and put on outfits for the party (girls outfits above, boys will be in the next chapter), and ran to Nash's car, he prolly won't mind. We got in and drove over.

"Babe," Trey looked at me and pulled me in by my waist. "Wana have a couple drinks and get high?" I nodded and went to grab vodka while he went to get a bong.

I drank a bit, and then I took a few hits, and Trey did too. He leaned into me and we started kissing. Things got pretty heated, and Trey asked to go upstairs. We went into one of the guest rooms, and we had sex. The last thing I remember is being in Trey's arms falling asleep.

Kassidy Pov
Ugh where did Shay and Trey go? Last I knew that had a couple sips of vodka, and were getting high. I don't know many people here, except for our gang, and they're all high and/or drunk off their asses.

"Heyyyyy," Kennedy slurred. She's too drunk. I grabbed everyone and drove them home and made them all watch Netflix, and I drove back to the party and I found Shay and Trey, so I brought them to the car. I drove them back to my house, and I was surprised to see who was there, seeing a bunch of drunk and/or high 15 year olds. Well we're going to get in a lot of trouble.

"Fuck," I mumbled.

Hey! I need a cover and I will be doing a contest! Just message me your cover! Xo