Im a father?

Nash Pov
I hear a knock on the door, and there are two little girls with piercing blue eyes holding luggage and a note.

The note says:
Nash,
   These are your daughters. When you left me, I was pregnant. I moved away and had Luna and Lila. I'm dying of cancer, and I want you to have them. I hope that you and whomever you are with can take good care of my girls, our girls, your girls. I haven't been with anyone since you, I still love you.
      Forever and always,
                   Brianna Marie Goodsell

I have two daughters...

"Hi girls. I'm your daddy," I say.

"We know," one says. "I'm Luna and thats Lila. We're almost seven." I start to tear up. I missed almost seven years of my daughter's lives.  I told them to come in.

"Guys these are my daughter's Lila and Luna. You girls are going to have to share a room," I said.

Luna Pov
A bunch of really cute guys introduced themselves. The only one close to my age was like 14 or 15, and she's pregnant. She's my dad's sister. I don't know how I'm going to do this. At least I have Lila with me. I wish mom was still here, but she's gone. She told us she was going to die, so she sent us to dad. Dad told us that we're going shopping tomorrow, and we're starting school next week. I'm so nervous...

Sorry it's short. Just thought that I'd throw in a little twist with this update. So I'm only going to be doing this story until it's finished. This is too much for me to write more than one story at a time. I'm sorry. Anyways, I need a cover, and I need some ideas! Xo