Chapter 2 Gymnastics {edited}

Kamryns POV

Annie and I woke up bright and early the next morning. Annie had gym at 8:45 this morning so we had to wake up. We quickly got up and got dressed into our leos. I borrowed one of Annies leos because i didnt have any. I picked out a dark blue leo with light blue designs on it. We quickly did our hair and walked downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning ladies!" Katie said as we walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning mom!" Annie and I said as we sat down at the dinning room table for breakfast. Katie served us eggs and bacon.

"Are you girls excited for gym today?" Annies mom asked us.

"Yes!" We both chirped at the same time as Hayley walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning Hayley girl!" Katie exclaimed to Hayley.

"Morning mom," Hayley mumbled as Annie and I put our plates in the sink.

******

We arrived at the huge gym that Hayley and Annie went to. I was really excited to start. Once we walked into the gym there were girls everywhere practicing. Annie escorted me to her coach, coach mary.

"Hello Annie!" Coach mary exclaimed.

"Hi coach mary! This is Kamryn my sister. Can she watch us practice today?" Annie ask Coach Mary.

"Of course Annie!" Coach Mary said.

Watching there practice was really fun. They did flips and bars and everything. I definatly wanted to be like Annie some day!

******

After Annies 4 hour long gymnastics practice we finally left to go home and do our school. I liked the program we did on the computer more than regular school. When we finished school Annie i watched the news on TV with Caleb and Billy.

"Dad looks at the huge storm that may be coming!" Caleb explained to his father.

"Caleb everything will be fine," his father said.

"Caleb why don't you go relax on the couch in the play room," his mother told him as he got up to leave. Annie and I just looked at each other and walked down to the gymnastics room.

*******

"Dinner everyone!" Katie yelled from upstairs. Annie and I ran upstairs for dinner. Everyone was at the table but caleb.

"I'll go get Caleb," Billy said while getting up to get him. We waited for Billy to come back, but after awhile he didn't. We heard someone yelling from downstairs.

"I'll be right back girls," Katie told us as she went running towards the playroom. She came back with a worried look on her face. "Hayley can you go grab the phone?" Katie asked Hayley. Hayley got up and ran for the phone then giving it to her paniced mother. Katie dialed 3 numbers then put the phone to her ear.

"Hello? Yes we have an emergency. Caleb Bratayley. 13 years old found unresponsive. No. 12 Blah Blah lane. Okat thank you." Katie said into the phone.

"What happened to Caleb mommy?" Hayley asked.

"Nothing sweetie, everything will be okay," Katie lied. Annie and I had extremely worried looks on our faces.

*******

A/N omg caleb noooooo. Btw i didnt proof read this