The new kid

As Watch where your going slut exclaimed another girl as I walked threw the halls with my head down. Holding back the tears my friend Adela stopped me and asked what happend Jaidyn? Who did this? I told her it was nothing and told her were gonna be late if we don't hurry. I myself am very different from Adela she has long black and red hair while I have blonde and black she has a bigger body and still is very breath taking while I have some curves here and there but am not as pretty. Her eyes are a dark brown while one a blue. We sat down at our desk she sat up front of me but I had an empty desk beside me. The teacher walked in with this boy.and told us that there was a new student and his name is Scott. The teacher said sit by Jaidyn and pointed tward me. I couldn't stop smiling.
There he was perfection. I introduced myself then asked what was his name he repleind scott.

Scott perspective

Hey bro, where is room 109. Up your ass said a boy. Fuck you to then bro. I walked a hallway that seemed to never end and finally I reached the door I can all ready tell this is gonna be a shity year. I gave the teacher my schedule he pointed and told me sit by this girl. A beautiful girl. She had long blonde hair, eyes so blue. She introduced hersel to me, man maybe this year won't be so bad after all.

Normal perspective

I can't stop looking at him he catches me looking ever now and then. I asked if he had anyone to eat lunch with. He told e no, I asked if he wanted to duck the next period with me and get high he said I'll skip with you but were not getting high.