Wonder (part one)

Hi my name is Lisa and this is a story about my life. Wait wait wait wait wait let me get to alll the way back on the first day of school that's where all the fun happen!

So I walk in class 5 mins late and everybody looks at me like I killed 19 people. I walk to my sit so slow that people was looking at me like they was in slow motion. Once I took my textbook out , my teacher had some nerves to tell me to read page 20. I looked at him and sigh then I started reading.

"Teacher: Can u read a little higer please" 

"Me: No I can't"  

"Teacher: So I will pick some one eles"  

"Me: Go ahead"

Then he started calling on my best friend Jake to read he started reading but he kept on stoping hoping the teacher will pick someone eles.

When we came out of class Jake started to ask me questions like why u didn't read? If you would of read he wouldn't had called on me. I told him to clam down its already done.

Jake was the kind of person who would ask a lot of questions. That's why I liked him he was just like me! A trouble maker a perosn who Love to explore and don't care who's watching.

"Jake: Are you coming to Isabella party tonight?"  

"Me: No me and her is not friends!" 

"Jake: Why not? she's nice."  

"Me: we are not friend because she wanted to be a byesh and talk horse crap behind my back acting like I didn't hear anything" 

"Jake: Oh damn well if you not going I won't go"  

"Me: You can go Jake don't worry about me" 

"Jake: Are u sure?" 

"Me: Yes go ahead"

Jake started to smile so hard I thought his mouth was about to have a heart attack.

School was over and I started walking to the bus. I saw Isabella and her crew looking at me and talking I wanted to go over there and slap them in the street until the bus came and make them get run over but I try to hold my anger. The bus came and I sat all the way in the back until it came to my stop. When I came out the bus Isabella followed me.

"Me: Um can I help you ?" 

"Isabella: No I am just going home"  

"Me: Stop acting like a pile of dog doo doo " 

"Isabella: Me, never in my life"

When she said that I wanted to slap her but no I got more important things to deal with than a stupid girl following me like she have Nothing to do in her life. I kept on walking to show her I didn't care. When I got to my house I truned around to see if she was following. Nothing there. I jumped in happines to show that I was the most happiest person ever. I open the door and found my mom talking to a boy in the living room.

"Me: Who the hell?" 

"Mom: Oh hello Lisa" 

"Me: Who is that boy? Why is he here? Who the hell brought him here?" 

"Mom: Be nice Lisa he's name is Jamie and he will be staying with us for a couple of days" 

"Me: B-but whyyyy?" 

"Mom: He have no other place now show Jamie to his room"

I walk down the hall to resume that Jamie was following but he wasn't. I walk back in the living room and stared at him.