Chapter15

Luca's p.o.v

Jax walked in the room and sat next to me he kissed my hand and looked up at me "you okay baby" I nodded "kinda excited to see our baby and to get back in my cut" he chucked "I guess that's what I should expect from you" I poked my tongue out and looked at Abel "is it scary?" Jax coked his head "huh?" I sighed "seeing your kid in the toaster for the first time .. Is it scary" jax shrugged "I think it's more of happiness that he survived and will be okay"

"Mrs Winston" I looked up and saw hap and a very nervous looking nurse I get it the boys are intimidating but for Christ sake they're only normal people... Okay maybe not .....

"Yeah?" She looed at hap and moved away from him slightly. He smirked and jax chuckled the nurse smiledi have good news, your son has just gotten out of surgery so far all signs point to full recovery" i sat up "are you serious?!" She smiled "you should be able to go see him within the hour, that's all the information I have right now" I nodded and she left hap smirked "I fucked that nurse when she was in collage" I rolled my eyes "of course you did" he smiled "shut it princess , oh and the l.a devils are on there way.... And they're pissed off that Luca is in hospital" jax sighed "okay man thanks" I looked at jax and let out a sigh of relax "his going to be okay" jax smiled "I told you" "Thomas .... Lets name him Thomas" jax eyes waters abit and he pecked my lips "I love you Luca winston"

Jax p.o.v

Okay Luca got realised from the hospital because people get nervous around SAMCROW but what they didn't know us that we were all gonna stick around for Thomas. Juice played with Abel and I looked up seeing the l.a devils carrying a cut and walking towards us Luca looked up and grinned "sam!" She ran upto him and he hugged her I will admit I did get jealous

Sam handed Luca her cut she slipped it I'm and grinned and looked at it then her jaw dropped "no way Lodi is set up!?" I looked at the patch 'president' Sam chuckled "it's been ready for two months we were waiting for the baby to be born though speaking of which how is the little guy"

"Jaxson" I looked up and saw roservelt "sheriff how can I help you" he sighed "she have just found Ernest Darby missing from his house blood stains from the carpet ...neighbours say they heard gun shots you wouldn't happen to know anything about this would you?" I smiled "sherif I have no idea what your talking about" "jax your stepping over the line I will arrest you, do you know what happend?" I shrugged " I know what you know Darby is dead but right now I have bigger problems three if my family members almost died if you don't recall " with that I walked away the devils looked at me with raised eyebrows "get clay on the phone, NOW"

Authors note

I know it's short but it's nearly 1;30 and Im tiered sorry