christmas storms and hot cocoa's

Y/N walks down the sidewalk carrying a bag of her Christmas groceries. The wind is very strong and her fingers are becoming numb from the cold. As she struggles against the unrelenting weather she slips on a patch of ice and hits her head, resulting on her passing out.
Lee Pace happens to be looking outside his window when this happened and rushes out to check on the fallen girl. He carries her inside his house and lays her down on the couch, right in front of the warm fire. An hour passes and the weather has gotten worst. Y/N wakes up warm on comfortable, albeit a little dizzy. She looks around the unfamiliar surroundings and her gaze falls upon a handsome man wearing a sweater, asleep on the armchair to her right. Y/N sits up.
"Uhmm..." Y/N mumbles shyly, trying to wake up the angel in front of her.
He stirs but doesn't open his eyes.
"Excuse me sir." She tries again, this time succeeding. He opens his eyes slowly, gaze unfocused until he sees Y/N. He stands up suddenly.
"Oh my, I'm sorry" he tells Y/N, "this probably looks very strange and creepy to you."
He extends his hands out to Y/N, "I'm Lee Pace. I saw you fall and hit your head earlier and I couldn't just leave you out in this weather."
Y/N stands up and shakes his hand, "thank you so much, I'm Y/F/N."
Lee Pace smiles at her and says "you're welcome."
An awkward silence overcomes them.
"Uhmm..."
"Listen-"
Y/N and Lee laughs simultaneously, Lee motions for her to go ahead.
"I was just saying that thank you so much but I really have to go home." Y/N says shyly. In truth she didn't want to go home to her lonely house where she will be forced to spend Christmas Eve on her own.
Lee's intense gaze falls upon her and looks at her for a few seconds. "Listen Y/N, the weather is about to get worse and I can't allow you to walk home in this weather. I would drive you but my garage door is stuck, so I was just gonna ask you if you would want to spend Christmas with me."
Y/N blushes and smiles up to the tall man. "I wouldn't want to be a bother."
"Oh no! Not at all." Lee smiles warmly at her.

"I can't believe that you accidentally set your Christmas tree on fire!" Lee manages to wheeze out.
"In my defense, my uncle shouldn't have given me that candle." Y/N says to Lee while laughing. Both have spent about an hour telling each other stories of their Christmases on the couch.
Their laughter dies down and they stare at each other, each trying to find words to say but both are too scared to loose the moment. Lee leans in to Y/N and kisses her. Y/N's body goes numb and this time it's not from the cold. She kisses back and suddenly Lee jumps back. She had spilled her hot cocoa on him. Lee immediately peals his sweater off and laughs.
"OMG! I'm so sorry Lee!" Y/N says on the verge of panic. Lee laughs and sets down his sweater.
"It's okay Y/N, at least you didn't get burned." Lee says as he rolls the sleeves of his white button-front up to his elbows. He lossen's his navy blue tie and smiles down on Y/N.
"OMG! I'm so sorry Lee! This always happens, I totally just ruined the mome-" Y/N didn't get to finish her apologies because Lee had went to kiss her yet again. They stayed like that, fire warming them up and the snow pelting down on the windows, and this time there was no hot cocoa to stop them.