August : 3 years later.

"Man slow down on tha drinks. Ya know you my ride home." I warned Cedric as we sat at the bar. I felt myself get a slight buzz so I stopped because I did not want to get drunk off my ass.

"And you don't know how ta drive?"

"I don't wanna drive ya bitch ass car. Nah hurry up I'm ready ta go home." I urged.

"Man shut tha hell up. You came and got ya lil pussy nah ya ready ta leave. Nah ain't gon happen."

I sucked my teeth and chuckled at the thought of the fine piece of ass I just had.

"Man you trippin. Lets go."

He sucked his teeth and threw a $100 dollar bill on the bar.

"Let's go mayne."

I smirked and got up from the car and hurried to his car. Ced dumb ass got drunk even after I told him not to.

"Did you hea from Izzy and tha baybeh?"

"Hell Nah. I told you I been stop fuckin with that broad. That damn baybeh got blue eyes. Yung ain't got no fuckin blue eyes."

"I guess." He slurred.

I opened the passenger side for him and got in on the drivers side.

"How you even start this shit hea up?"

"Nigga is you dumb? Press this fuckin button."

I pressed the button that clearly said "Push To Start."

I was driving to my crib when I noticed that I was driving through my old hood. As soon as I realized that I was in my hood I noticed that damn Cadillac.

"Damn." I mumbled smirking at the thought of Nyla and I in the back of that Cadillac. We had so many memories here.

"Say, Ced do you think Nyla still live ova hea?"

He shrugged. "Ion know maybe, I heard ha folks moved in one of them suburban neighborhoods."

I nodded. "Wanna see?"

"I guess I mean I haven't seen her for like 3 years. I seen ha comin outta Walmart."

I drove down the street to the old house. It looked as if it was expanded. I seen it was only one car in front of it.

"Imma be right back." I mumbled hopping out of the car.

I knocked on the door and stepped back waiting on someone to answer.

Sooner or later there was a girl who looked to be about 5'3. She had little cheek piercings and was tied in a tight robe.

"Yes?"

"Is Ny hea?"

"No Nyla isn't here. Who are you anyways."

"Can you tell ha August stopped by?"

She stared at me for a bit. "Oh your August." She chuckled. "Wow. Yea I'll tell her that you came."

"Whatchu hea bout me?" I questioned because she seemed astonished that I was here.

"Nothing, Goodnight August." She slowly closed the door.

That bitch weird as fuck

I got back in the car only to see Cedric slumped. That nigga was knocked out, mouth open and all.

I chuckled and continued to drive to my crib.

Nyla

"Who was that at tha door bae?"