Nice to meet you

Ashton'z P.O.V@

so the hommiez and i was chillin talkin bout what what shorty did earlier when I hear boss holler at me so I get up and walk into his office and say " ya boss?" he looks up and says " I need you to take Keke and Amadika back to their school to get their cars and then what ever else they need you to do , do that then come back here. Cool?" I looked at him funny for a second but then just said " Yes sir" then he waved me off.

Amadika"z P.O.V$

Daddy told the hot guy to take us to school then do whatever we need him too. I turned to Keke and mouthed 'mine' she just giggled and rolled her eyes at me and I smirked cuz I know she thinks im buggin' but the nigga is fine and Imma try and get at him. After he got waved off I turned to him and said "wassup my name's Amadika and this is my gurl Keke" I pointed to her and she smiled and said "wat up" he smiled at us as we walked out he said "its nice to meet yall im Ashton" we responded in unison " Nice to meet you too" then being the weirdo's we are we busted out laughing and Ashton just stood there and looked at us like we where cray cray which ill admit we are. anyhoes when we where walking out Ashton turned to us and asked " hey is it okay if I bring my hommies " I turned to Keke and smirked and then said "as long as we can all fit that's fine by me" so we went over to the living room and met his friends.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Srry ik it sucked but I thought you all needed an update so here.

$Amadika$