my wh-what!?!?!?

Amadika'z P.O.V$

I laughed as Damon and his goons gasped and looked at me as if I suddenly grew death angle wings so being the smart ass cocky girl I am I looked over my shoulder and checked. After about 20 seconds he said "m-my w-what!?!" I sighed and rolled my eyes and replied " ugh! your daughter stupid" then mumbled "Not that you give a damn" then he said " whats your name and how old are you?" I say " My name is Amadika Rae Black and ill be 16 in October" he take a sharp in-take of air and I roll my eyes(ya I do that a lot) " Anywhore now that that's over what the fudge" I say motioning to my science teacher and the hoe on the ground. "Oh um you see we where just coming to pick up jay's neice for a doctors appointment when we came in your teach. got all if you don't get out im calling the cops before we could even say why we where here so I shot him in the shoulder to stop him but cake face here got in the way." "as usual" I muttered dad and his guys started laughing while Haley made this shrieking noise that made her sound like a valocaraptore. I turn to her and say " what the fudge is wrong with you?" she stutters "m-m-mr..." I look down next to her and see that my teacher has passed out. I crouch down beside him and check him for a pulse " He's fine he just lost too much blood so he passed out." I turned to my dad and said unless you wanna go back to jail I suggest u get his neice nd leave wait a block away nd ill be there in 5 mins. if im not there in 5 min. leave they nodded got jays niece who just happened to be my home gurl keke. after they where gone I got out my phone nd called 5-0. told everyone to just go back to what they where doing nd if they told on my dad I would kill them then my mixedness was dippin to get the heck up outta there. I got down the block nd hoped in my daddy's caddie. and we was out.

__________________________________________________________________________________

hey yall I really appreciate any type of feed back yall give me so plz comment. this chapter was dedicated to graystar7 (keke in the book) because that's my ridda die shes a down bitch we been in and threw alotta shit tagetha nd I love her anywhore thx for reading. happy reading my lil gangsta ninja'z!

$Amadika$