Manic X Reader

Y/N= your name

E/C= Eye color

F/B= Your favorite band

"Omg finally!" You squeal excitedly. Your finally in the concert arena. You've been waiting for this for the entire year finally you will be able to see them perform!

You walk over to a concession stand where you pick your favorite meal. A hotdog, a pretzel, or a roll of Cotton candy. You make your way over to the 14th entrance. You hear the loud whispers of the crowd as you enter your row number. Your around the middle, not too close and not too far away. You have a clear view of the stage and where their going to perform.

"Here at last." You sigh. A person approaches your side and sits down.

"Hey dude! Which band are you here for?" The hedgehog beside you asks. You turn your head to see crystal blue eyes staring at you. His spiky green hair swayed as he shook his head to the side failing his attempt to get the hair out of the way.

"Ummm...F/B."

"Cool me too!" A smile spread across his face. Your face heats up a little bit.
"Oh and F/B."

"I've heard hat before."

"Yeah it's really good!" His black gloves with spikes rise up and move with his speech to emphasize how great she really is.

"Can't wait to hear it then!!" You exclaim.

"You won't be disappointed! I promise." He says moving is hand forward, in between you. His face turns a bright shade of pink.
"You know what, I like you." He said playfully.

"Thanks." You say smiling.

"Did you come here with anyone?" He asks

"No it's just me."

"Just you?" He stares into your eyes.

"Yup just me."

"You have beautiful E/C's by the way."

"Thanks you blush."

The lights dim and the stage turns bright blue. Flashing lights appear everywhere. Red streaks of light flash up and down the stands illuminating the other people. "This is gonna be a great concert." You say out loud.

"Sure is!" He yells.

4 hours later

You start to get out of your seat. "That was an amazing concert!!" You think to yourself. The red jacketed hedgehog stands up as well.

"That was amazing!" He says.

"Totally!" You reply

"Um.. Hey you wanna see something cool?!"

"Sure!" You respond, nothing to loose here.

He grabs your hand and drags you out. The crowds gather in huge masses around the exit.

"Don't worry I have a shortcut!" He yells in the noisy crowd so you can hear him. You nod and he drags your hand to the side.

You approach another door that says "EXIT" in bold.

"See." He emphasizes pointing at the door. You smile and roll your eyes playfully. He sticks out his tongue and opens the door. The cold air rushes out onto you. You exhale and a smokey like breath comes out. You shiver in the cold.

"Here you go." He says shoving you his red jacket.

"Thanks." You blush. His cheeks fill with red as well.

You walk for a while. "I should be getting home now." You say sadly.

"Oh.. Ok sure thing." He sighed looking down. His head popped straight back up."Oh Can I walk you home!"

"Sure."

"Oh yeah in what's your name?" He asked.

"Oh yeah I totally forgot about that! It's Y/N."

"That's a pretty sick name Y/N."

"You gonna tell me your name?"

"Maybe..."

"Whatever." You say looking over to him.

You walk for about 20 more minutes talking and laughing.

"This is my street." You say.

"Oh cool... Is that your house right there?"

"Where?"

"You know the one that looks run down and trashy?" He jokes laughing.

"Shut Up!" You exclaim punching him in the arm.

"OWW, hey!" He says still laughing.

"That's my house over there." You approach a medium sized house with the front porch light on. You both walk over to the door step.

"I've had a great time." You say looking down.

"I have too." He replies. You start to stare at him. The tension builds every second. His cheeks start to burn a light red. You soon follow a smile ear to ear. He leans in closer and closer. You start lifting yourself higher on your toes. His arms swarm around your waist pulling you in closer. Your heart starts beating fast. Pounding in your chest, your lips getting closer to each others. The soft lips collide against yours. His lips are warm despite how cold it is outside. They start to overlap and dance to the sound of the crickets. Slowly you two start to break the kiss and pull away.

"Manic." He whispers still holding you in his arms. "It's my name." He blushes more.

"Thanks." You say smiling at him.

"I'd like to do that more often." He says smiling at you.

"Me too."

"Well I better leave, see you later." He says waving goodbye.

"You forgot your jacket!"

"Keep it, my phone number in it on a sticky note! Call me sometime ok!" He yelled from across the street and walked away.