Talk You Down

Danny O'Donoghue

I wasn't really sure of what I did last night, but I saw a paper with a songtekst, so I've must been drunk last night because I don't even remember it at all. Outside it was raining, it was a cold day in Dublin city. Suddenly when I walked into the kitchen Dara was there.

'Goodmorning, your up early', I said. 'Yes, I just wanted to clear some thing up about last night, you drunk diald to me', she replied and she looked at me differently than she did before.

'Oh god, what did I say?', I ask very much ashamed. 'You said you loved me', Dara said. 'Oh my god, I said what', I ask. Now I was really ashamed of myself. 'You said you loved me', Dara replied. 'I am sorry that I drunk dialed to you', I said and I looked true my fingers to Dara feeling soooo bloody stupid.

'It's all right, I am sure I drunk dialed once or twice to you?', Dara ask. 'Just once', I said and we laughed together. 'Come on Danny, let's have some fun today', Dara said. 'Fun, I don't know what that is', I said and I laughed at her. She smiled back at me with her beautiful smile. I loved her smile so much that my head was spinning when she smiled.

'Why are you looking at me like that?', Dara ask. 'Don't know, come on let's go', I said. 'Were to?', I ask. 'Maybe to the local bar', Dara said and we were laughing again.

We walked to the park, not far from here. It was nice and chill for the two of us. 'I wish I could stay with you all day', I said. 'But you can't?', Dara ask. 'No I can't, I said. 'Because?', Dara ask. 'Because I have to work also today, apperently I have written a new song last night, I can't even remember me writing it, that's bad isn't it', I said. 'Don't talk about me about memories, know all about it', Dara said. 'I am sorry, you lost your memorie and trying to get it all back, I am laying there drunk and drunk dialing you and I forget everything what I did last night', I said.

'Really it's ok sweethart', she said. My hart stopped for a whyle. She called me sweethart! Apperently she was in shock that she said that without any problems and she didn't say a word for a whyle.

'I am glad that I am your friend', Dara said. 'Your more than a friend, you are my best friend', I said. Dara smiled at me again. She seems to smile a lot when she was with me and I seem to smile a lot to, according to Mark and Glen. They say that I am crazy in love with her, and they are right, I am crazy for her, but I want her to remember me, how we were a few months ago, how I tried to kiss her, but she runs away because she was scared, and how I tried to kiss her for a second time and she kissed me back and how I was a ass to her when we did kissed and she runs away, how I was feeling when she kissed me. I was scared how she would react on the fact that I just went to a concert and her and her best friend Taylor went to and than Taylor died, and I wanted to tell her the truth about her and me, how I feel about her, and now it's to late because she lost her memories.

And I love her so much, so much that it hurts, maybe I should write another song, but than when I am not drunk, or wait the best songs always come out when I am drunk, no that's not true.

'What are you thinking about', Dara ask. I almost wanted to say "you" outloud,but I stopped myself just in time. 'About another song, I was thinking how to put music on the song that I've written', I said. 'Maybe we could do it together?', Dara ask. 'Maybe', I said and I was deeply thinking. Whyle I was doing my thinking I noticed that Dara was looking at me and suddenly she holds my hand. I didn't know how it got there.

I felt a shock true my hand and it went all the way in my body. It felt nice and sweet. We just walked like that for a whyle and than we grabbed a cup coffee together.

'I have a really nice time today', I said. 'Me to', Dara replied. Suddenly she was really quiet. When we drunk our coffee she didn't say a word, I just looked at her a few times.

And when we wanted to say something we said it at the same time, that was really funny. I loved her for that.

We walked out of the coffeeshop and walked again as we did before we grabbed some coffee. Suddenly she stopped walking. I bumped into her. 'What, what's the matter darling', I ask. I could hit myself right now, I said darling! How in earth could I be so stupid to call her darling.

'I remember something now', she said. 'What?', I ask. 'Everything', she said. I looked at her. 'Tell me, tell me everything you remember', I ask and I almost begged her.

She started speaking from the moment we met.