Chapter 1- Life

Has I went through the files of my mother I found something.

Hello, my name is Eve Taylor. I work with the FBI and trying to find who my mother was really. I'm 23 years old, I'm not married and have no children I'm happy as it is!

Jade- Miss. Green have you found the files that has Dominic White anywhere?

Eve- No, haven't found nothing yet ma'am. Sorry

Jade- It's fine just let me know. I think we gotta lead on him.

Eve- Jade, we used to be best friends but, everything went down hill when we got into collage. I wanted to go to law school but, Jade wanted to go to Art school. During when she walk away I started thinking and said to myself "what about my mother? I think she had a relationship with a guy name Dominic" I started to cry. My mother has always been there for me for the pass 21 years. I can't be going in to other people's files while my co-workers. (people I hate) I think and stop for a moment. "What if I stayed late today" Bad idea, Jade might be suspicious of me but, I don't really care.

Jade- Hey you working late or something?

Eve- Yes, I think I almost got his files and phone number. I'll probably be out by midnight.

Jade - Ok have fun!

Eve- As she walks out I quickly search my mother name. As I typed in Jennifer Ann Taylor it pops up.

People she was Involve with:

Chris Mann

Dale Tie

Dominic White

Eve- I was right but I can't access his file without the admin here. Shoot I'll see what I can do.

Dominic White was the Husband of Jennifer Ann Taylor. They got Married in 1985 and had a child in 1992. After 10 years of marriage they decide to get a divorce filled. Some believe that Dominic White was cheating on Jennifer after she had the child. No one knew the girl name at all except Dominic White. In 2013 Jennifer was rushed to the hospital on her birthday and died of an heart attack. Her daughter Eve Taylor was right beside her when she passed. Dominic decide to get married to a person with no file.

Eve- Okay is that all? There's got to be more then this. I wonder if I search last name Frank. I've look everywhere but there was one that had Dominic White's name in it. Jade White. Holy crap I've got to tell someone shoot. Why? Jade was Dominic married after my mom died or maybe it wasn't her. I've got to keep this a secret. I'll try again tomorrow this can't be true at all. I least I got his cell phone number.

Dominic White- 703-333-6783

Airport of LA

Eve- How did he get that far? Where did he get the plane tickets?

Chris Mann brought tickets to LA but "lend" ticket to Dominic White husband of no one.

Eve- Divorce again maybe for 2 years? Mmmmmm. I think I'll call Jade

Jade- Hello this is Jade may I help you

Eve- Hello this is Eve I got a lead and the cell phone number I might of broke the rules but if you want this guy who cares if I break the rules come down here quick!

Jade- On my way