1 (the beggining)

Noel's P.O.V

I head off to my next class biology. Ugh I hate biology, and we have a new teacher. Of course.
I get to class and she said we were rearranging seats, great. "Maddie your with max, and Jason your with Amanda." And so on in tell she reaches me" Noel your with Justin." The words I was dreading, I can't sit with him he already stalks me now he's gonna have to come to my house for projects. Yippey.

"Alright class the project that were doing next is called Froggy matter" "ring" finally saved by the bell. We meet up in the hall to see who's doing what, it seems like no matter what I say I'm still not getting out of him coming to my house cause we already know I'm not going to his.

At the end of the week it's time for him to come over. Oh God I'm gonna die tonight. I offer to drive him and you already know the answer. We go to the store and get our supplies and head home. He knows where I live, how many people live there, and what time they aren't home. Great.

After about an hour my mom and dad get home with my little brother. "Hey hun is this Justin?" No duh mom "yea. Hey dad hey Daxton" "hey" then they all left and went to their rooms.

2 hours later they were asleep and we had just finished so I told I was tired and wanted to go to bed. He left and I cleaned up and went to bed. I laid my head on the pillow, closed my eyes, and started to worry. What if he's out getting rope or tape or a bag or worse. What would I do? Well I know who's not sleeping tonight.......actually well ever.

Justin's P.O.V

I was off to biology, trying to get there first.

Yes.

I made it with 3 minutes to spare. So I hand my teacher a note with $20 in it. She said yes and next thing I know I'm paired up the most beautiful girl in the world....Noel.

I now know where she lives, how she feels..., how she smells. I just need one more thing.............
____________________________
Hey guys so this is my first chapter so what do y'all think. If you have anything you want or think I should have I will say your name at the end of the chapter and use your idea in the best way I can.

-Cayla Trott