2 (Facetime?)

Noel's P.O.V

Since it's December winter break is right around the corner. Till then though we have another project to do in biology. "Hey Noel want to cone to my house for the project?" He said with a creepy grin. How do you tell a possible killer no? If someone could tell me that would be great, cause I would like to live for as long as I can. "I can't my mom doesn't want me to go over anyone's house in till she knows them well, sorry " hopefully he didn't notice how much my hands were shaking cause they were going crazy.

     ~at home~
I text Justin.

Wanna start on google docs.

Sure wanna FaceTime?

Sure

I open FaceTime and wait for his call. (Bzzzz bzzzz) I click accept and watch as the phone says connecting. 3.....2.....1 connected.

"Hey Noel you look nice" he says with a smirk "thanks? Let's get started on the project" I say as I put my stuff on the table. He sets his binder on the desk and starts writing notes. "What was the topic again?" He asks. "The reproduction system of the human body" "thanks" I try to look around to see what his house looks like. All I see is the wall that looks like it's made of wood panels. Is he at a cabin? No one will ever know.  After he's done writing notes we go on google docs and type them so I can print them and put it on my poster board. When we finish we hang up and I go to bed.

I woke up almost 30 times last night panicked that he would drive over and try to kill me. If people wanted everyone to be afraid of him it worked cause I don't think I'm ever gonna be able to sleep. I just need something to take this off my mind. I think I'll go to the park. I head there and go to the benches. I sit down and start to read my book. After about 10 minutes someone taps on my shoulder almost giving me a heart attack. "Hey Noel sorry if I scared you" I know that voice but I pray that it's not who I think....I pray.......I pray. It's him.