Just my luck..

So I was standing at the locker with a girl that was showing me the school.Then autumn walks by and she kisses me! "What are you doing?!" "That's autumn and she obvious likes you so why should she have a chance with you?"She said.Dude Autumns got it bad.If she has to deal with this everyday she's pretty strong.I feel bad for her,I know how it feels to be left alone and just having to deal with anxiety.Its not fear it's feeling alone and you can't tell anyone bc the words won't come out.Its not just a temporary sadness.it's something that you can't forget and you can't just all of a sudden stop feeling alone and forgotten.Wanting to leave and not being able to bc you're still doubting if you do leave,what people would do.Now I know what autumn's going through and I want to help her,because she shouldn't have to go through what I had to go through alone.But you know just my luck that Macy kissed me.I really liked autumn.Her beautiful light brown eyes,and her ombré hair and her personality.Just my luck that now my chances with her might be gone.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating my phone was jacked up and wattpad didn't work.All's good now and this is a very personal chapter for me so I enjoyed writing it.Keep reading love you guys❤️-Emma