1

I never meant for it to happen, I got carried away. Dance was my passion and I wanted to win, but what I did was barbaric, the worst part I was only 13....
Anyway, today's the day I start my new school, putting the past way far behind. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. The high school is called Bellemore academy and I'm there for the final year so I can graduate and go to college. My parents would be so proud of how I've turned my life around, that was, If they were here. As I brush my long, thick, curly hair, trying hard, but hopelessly failing to tame the beast, I finally decide to put it up in a high ponytail and figured that will have to do. My uniform is so plain, but at the same time challenging, So I spent the rest of the morning, learning how to tie a tie
on a YouTube tutorial and then shovelling a load of cornflakes down my throat, choking on them as they went down. It was 8:30 and it was time to get to school. I caught the bus and looked around for a empty seat of rows, to find one seat right at the back empty. As soon as I sat down I plugged my earphones in and started to listen to my music, since it's the only sane thing left in my life. 15 minutes later, I arrive at my new school. On the outside it looks like a normal average school, but I bet you, it's far from that. I find my way to reception to get my schedule.

Period 1 ~ maths room 87
Period 2 ~ English room 101
~~~~break~~~~
Period 3 ~ art room 36
Period 4 ~ Re/ Rs 58
~~~~lunch~~~~
Period 5 ~ science room 92
Period 6 ~ PE sports hall
Least I had some decent lessons, well if you count art. I love art, because instead of saying how I feel, I can express it through drawing. I searched the corridors to find my class and I realised I was a tad bit late. When I finally got there I noticed everyone sat in there places, chatting the day away, whilst the teacher at the front was trying to get hold of his students (and failing miserably.) As I walked in, you could hear a pin drop. I awkwardly stood at the front of the class, getting more self conscious at the minute.
"I can finally start my lesson, since you've all decided to shut up now." Said the teacher, who then looked me up and down.
" And you are?" He asked.
"Err..... My names Bayleigh...."I stuttered.
"Ok Bayleigh, would you like to actually sit down." He sarcastically said.
All the class started to laugh at the teachers 'hilarious' comeback.
"Let me get this straight, don't ever talk to me like that again, just do what your good at." I replied, swiftly sitting at the back off the class. I hated school and I hate it even more now. A girl next to me tried to spark up a conversation, but I ignored her, as I wasn't the 'talking' type. What felt like days, I finally made it to last period. I quickly got changed into my gym clothes and strolled into the sports hall. I was put on the bench for the whole lesson down to 'contact'. Apparently, I was too harsh playing rugby, only person a girl went off with a bust nose. After the hour has passed sitting in the bench, I finally went home. I mustn't tell anyone that I live on my own as I don't want any trouble and making friends isn't that easy as it was before, since what happened in the past. I dumped my school bag on the floor and got changed into my Winnie the Pooh onesie. After I got changed, a loud noise came from downstairs. I looked out of the window to see a boy, around my age, stood outside. I went and opened the door, as I did he flashed me a smile.
"Hey" he grinned.
"What do you want?" I said, getting to the point.
" You left this in art, I pinkie promise that I haven't looked in it." He said, bluntly lying to my face. I grabbed my sketchbook off him and slammed the door in his face. I hate it when other people get into your business. I decided  It was time to get into shape. I popped on a Sports bra and jogging bottoms and went out for a run. I ran for at least an hour, when I was turning the corner. Another runner ran smack into me.
" Watch where your going." I gritted through me teeth, sweat pouring down me. As I looked up, It was the same person who dropped off my sketchbook .
" Ohhh, it's you." He said, flashing his famous grin.
"Leave me alone." I said, whilst walking away.
He continued to follow me.

"Do you mind?" I said turning around, nearly giving myself whiplash.

"Nope, I babysit." he said, grinning, clearly pleased with his 'hilarious' joke.

" And the best joke of the year goes to, this random stalker guy." I said, walking away.

" You know, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit."  He said. I just shoved my earphones back in and started jogging again. I knew he was following me again, because I could hear him huffing and puffing behind me. I got to the end of my street and saw him still following me.

"Can you not?" I said.

" Can I not what? " he said, confused.

" Following me, Its getting kind of creepy now." I said. Then he jogged to right next to my house and went into the neighbours house. Everything then clicked, he was my neighbour. Well that's brilliant... After a long relaxing bath, I heard another knock on the door, I grabbed my towel and ran downstairs. I opened the door to find 'him' at the door again, holding a plate of cookies.

"Surprise, surprise, Its you again, neighbour." I sarcastically said.

" Yeah, sorry about that, I thought you knew." He said.

"well...?" I asked.

"My parents told me to give these to you and your family, as like a little welcoming gift. Also we've invited you and your family over for dinner tomorrow night." He said shoving the plate of cookies into my hand.

" We won't be able to make it tomorrow night, We're nipping somewhere." I stuttered, trying to find a reasonable answer.

" Well then, what about the day after that?" He asked.

" Busy all this week and the next and the next, Sorry." I slammed the door in his face. No one, and I repeat no one can know about me. It would be a pretty boring meal, since I have no family, except from my baby husky, wolf.  He looks after me and he's the only one, who actually understands and will ever stand by my side.