3

It was a least ten minutes before his mother started talking.

" So Bayleigh, My son said you are a dancer, are you?" she asked.

"Was." Is all I said, kicking him under the table next to me, he winced in pain.

" Oh, did you get bored of it?" His mother asked. I didn't realise we was playing 21 freaking questions.

" Its a touchy subject that I don't want to talk about." I said. I saw her send her son a confusing look and then to her husband.

" So what do you parents do? Since there busy all the time." She sarcastically asked.

"Carol!" Her husband gasped.

" No Its fine... Both my parents are nurses." I said coming up with complete lies, as I couldn't tell them the truth.

" Oh really? My sister works as a nurse, what are they called?" She asked. Doesn't she know to keep out of peoples's business?

" They're called Francis Lay and Carl lay." I said.

" I'll ask my sister if she knows them." Oh brilliant. I'm going to be screwed when she finds out they don't work there. The rest of the dinner was ate in complete silent. After everyone had eaten, His mother asked him to walk me home.

" That won't be nesscesary, I literally live next door." I can't believe she just suggested this idea.

" No its fine, God knows what could happen." I grabbed my coat and waited for him to get his shoes on and walk me to my house.  1 minute later we was at my house, not like it was next door at all. 

" So, that was pretty pointless." I admitted.

"Why did you freak out when I was in your house?" He asked suspiciously.

" I just don't like people snooping around, that's all." I said honestly. I fumbled around in my coat pocket, hoping to find my keys to avoid where ever this conversation was going.

"Still, Its not like I was a murderer or something." As soon as he said that I gulped, after all it happened when I was young.

" Pffft, me? Murderer? That's like saying pigs can fly." I said, rushing out my words and hoping they make sense.

"Ok well I'll guess I'll see you tomorrow then." He said.

"Yep, unfortunately." I said, grinning from ear to ear. I closed the door and locked it. I headed straight up to bed and collapsed into a dream.

___The dream/Flashback_____

   They've come for me, they're going to take me away. I was walking through the halls of my new school. Weirdly, It was at night. Why is no one here? Why am I here? Then suddenly red and blue lights flashed and filled the whole hall, like it was some good kind of disco. Shouting and gun sounds ripped through the hallway.
"Ava Rae." They shouted.
" We know your in here." They continued to shout at me, trying to lure me out of hiding. After a while of gun shots, they finally left me alone. Or that's what I thought....

____End of dream/flashback____

I woke up in a cold sweat, I haven't had a flashback of that for a while now. I'm just hoping they'll never come here. It was a Saturday, so I took wolf out for a walk. As I was leaving the house, guess who else was? The boy next door, who surprisingly, I still don't know his name. He looked at me and grinned.
" Morning neighbour." He said, smiling cheekily. I grunted back to him, showing no emotion.
"Too early to talk?" He asked. I just walked off with wolf following me behind. I don't bother putting him on a lead as he follows me everywhere, so there's no point. We walked all around the local field and beside's It was the woods. We walked all around the woods. I love the woods, the birds chirping above. Wolf was running wild all around, the leaves crunching below his paws.
After our long walk, We stopped at a local cafe, where I saw the guy who tried to kiss me. He was sat on his own and when I walked in he looked up and smiled. I walked past and went and ordered a hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream.

After a couple of minutes, I sat down in the far corner, looking out of the window, drinking my hot chocolate. He walked over and sat on the other side of the table. 
"Hey, I never had a chance to introduce myself. My names Lucas." He smiled and held his hand out.
"Bayleigh." I said without shaking his hand.
" Your not much of a talker, are you?" He said. I shook my head and drank the rest of my hot chocolate and left. I didn't want anyone getting too close to me at all. I walked back home with wolf following behind me. I got back home to see 'him' waiting on my doorstep. I sighed and walked towards him. Wolf skipped towards him and let him tickle him behind the ear, which is unusual for wolf, because he doesn't like new people.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Nothing I just enjoy your company and I know how much you love to talk." He said sarcastically.

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit." I replied.

" Oh so your quoting me now." He smirked. I walked behind him, opened the door and went to shut it, but he went and put his foot in the way.

" Can I come in?" He asked pleadingly, he was trying to put the puppy eyes on.

"No." I replied, trying to shut the door, but failing miserably.

"Pretty pretty please, I'm not going to leave until you say yes." He said.

"Fine." I said opening the door so he can come in. I know I shouldn't let anyone in, But one can't harm me, right?