Q&A||Kill Leo??!!||Bejewelled

Alice James POV

I check through my YouTube subscriptions updates and yes! There are the new Heroes of Olympus videos! They are my absolute favourite YouTubers ever! The Heroes of Olympus upload on the same time each Friday so we get seven times the awesome! The fandom started calling them the Heroes of Olympus a while back after they all uploaded a video called that one Friday. They are actually seven different YouTube channels, SeaweedBrain, Wise Owl, Beauty_Queen, Sparky, Animal King, SuperSizedMcShizzle and my personal favourite Bejewelled.

I click on Bejewelled latest video, a Q and A! I hope she answered one of my questions! I did spam like fifty on her Twitter.

Q&A||Kill Leo??!!Bejewelled

Hii! Today I'm going to do a Q and A! I've got questions here from the YouTube comment section, Twitter and a few from Facebook so here goes!

StrawberrySauce wants to know if I could be any animal for a day what would it be?

Ooh I think I'd be a horse because there really beautiful and I could just gallop around all day in the sun.

CRAZYforCakeeeee wants to know what the colour of my tooth brush is?

Ok... that's kind of random but my toothbrush is orange/gold, like my eyes.

YouTube Girl wants to know if I always smile for pictures?

Of course! Why wouldn't I? In fact I dare you to find a picture of me not smiling.

KawaiiCat asked what do you dip your Chicken Nuggets in?

Umm... On second thoughts this is a really hard question I'll skip it.

Emy2005 asked if I believe in ghosts?

Yes

BDog asked are you in a relationship?

Yes, I am. I'm sure I've said this before but I am dating Frank, also known as Animal King link in description.

Sam C asked if I have been to any countries outside America?

Yes, I have. I have been to Greece, Italy and Canada, hoping to go to more soon!

NateO'Dare wants to know will my question be in your video?! P.S OMG I love you so much!

Love you to Nate! And no, no it will not.

And finally here I have two questions from Fangirl101 she wants to know if you had to kill one of the Heroes of Olympus who would it be? And out of all the Heroes of Olympus who is your favourite?

OMG OMG that's me that's me!!!

I can't answer that all of my friends will hate me! But I suppose if I have to then I'd kill Leo. Sorry Leo! To be honest he probably wouldn't die though so it'll all be fine. And as to who's my favourite... well... it would have to be Frank, I mean he is my boyfriend!

OK so that's it for today's video! Be sure to leave a like and your questions for the next Q and A down below and I will C U next time! Byee!