D.O.- it all started with a kiss Part 3/end

5 months later

Your Prove
You walk through the door coming from a pregnancy test. You walked towards the coach and as soon as you say down you were hungry and needed to go to toilet really badly. But the thing is you couldn't get up and you were about to blow. You grabbed your phone and called your husband which was up stairs.

D.O's Prove
I was changing my clothes when I heard m phone ring. I go to answer the phone and I hear "Come down stairs now I need to go to toilet. Why don't you go yourself? D.O. Asked, I can't get up! Hurry up unless you want to clean where I choose the toilet is. Ok I'm coming down. RUN!!

Hurry help me up, you asked in a hurry
Ok
Ready
Set
Go
Okay thank you oh by the way order chicken.
Why? D.O. asked
Because I'm hungry you said while walking to the bathroom.
Oh how am I going to live with this girl.
*Ding Dong *Ding Dong the door bell range, you called out for D.O. and said to the delivery guy my
husband is coming down to pay. Here you go D.O. closed the door and went to you and asked when is the baby due? Next month you said with your mouth fool of chicken. D.O. took the biggest breath ever. It's 10:00pm already you went to bed and everything was nice and calm. You suddenly opened your eyes wide and felt the biggest contraction ever. You grabbed D.O.'s arm and squeezed the hell out of it while trying to breath in slowly. D.O. woke up in pain while looking at you and the watch at the same time but luckily the contraction only happened once that's all. After that you went back to sleep and 1 hour later you woke up because you had to go to toilet, so you woke D.O. oppa up and asked him to help you up. He got up held my hands and started counting 1 2 3 and he pulled me up. You walking towards the bathroom and him rolling to his side thank you,  you said. It's finally morning you are the worlds most tiredest person in the world. D.O. came into your room and pulled you off the bed and helped you walk down stairs to the dining table. You sat down and with out saying thank you or anything you just started eating. You said to your self why am I so hungry it's like I haven't ate in 2 hours. OH MY GOD D.O. said. What? You already ate 2 bowls of rice. And? Mum how much can a pregnant women eat? D.O. asked his mum. Well it depends on what they are have for example if she is having twins she will eat at least 20-30 times in a day but if they are having one then just about 15-19 times in a day. God thank you for making me a boy not a girl. You laughed out so hard that you coughed on your food. YAAA so if I give birth to a girl you are going to hate her. You got up and and say in front of the t.v and started crying.D.O. got up and went to you and started saying no i will love the girl as much as I love the boy both are in my heart and I love them the same. You looked at D.O. and said ( by the way you already in your 9th month and your due in 1 week)baby, honey and oppa I think my water just broke. WHAT!! D.O. scream Ok let's get you into the car first. D.O. picked you up and put you in the car. He turned the car on and called the hospital and asked to get a room ready and he hung up. You arrived at the hospital you and D.O. screaming. The number 1 reason why boys scream when there wife is  having a baby is because they pull there hair. A nurse comes running to you two and asked if you where the ones who range. D.O. nodded. Follow me wait wait can we get a wheelchair because she is so heavy and she's killing me. You and D.O. oppa were in the delivery room. After 15 minutes of pain you and D.O. heard your baby cry for the first time. It's been three days since you gave birth and now you are packing up to go home. You grabbed your bag and picked up (name the child what ever you like but just to let you know it's a boy and this /// means the name you made for the baby)./// and went outside to D.O. and hopped in the back of the car and D.O. drove off. You went to your new house and has the best and for most best happy ever after.