I'll Always Be There For You |Thomas

I laid on my stomach and played with my phone next to Thomas on one of the two hotel beds as Dylan smacked Ki with a pillow to my left.

"Ow! Why would you do that?" I asked Dylan after a white pillow hit the top of my head.

"What are you gonna do?" Dylan smirked and decided to hit me again. I looked up at Thomas who had a huge grin on his face, he sat up on the bed and handed me one of his pillows. I quickly got to my feet and used Thomas's pillow to smack Dylan across the face. He stumbled back and Ki came straight at me as his back up.

"Two against one?" I laughed as I tried to defend myself, "How is that fair?"

"Just say you surrender. " Ki laughed as they took turns, he pushed me with a pillow and the back of my knees came in contact with the edge on the bed, making me fall on Thomas who was clearly enjoying the show.

"I'm sorry!" I laughed as I tried to stand, placing my right hand on his chest and the other on the mattress as he tried to help me; but I just kept getting pushed down by the beating of pillows, I heard Thomas laugh underneath me as he tried to shield his face.

"I wanted no part of this." He laughed, taking the pillow I had dropped and started to fight back.
I gave up trying to stand and crawled over him as he protected me. I took another pillow and stood on my knees on the bed hitting Dylan repeatedly as both boys ganged up on Thomas.
My phone started to buzz on the bed and saw my mom's picture come up on screen.
I left Thomas on his own as I reached down and answered.

"Too bad, Tommy." Dylan said as he hit Thomas's torso.

"Hey mom." I answered over their loud shouting.

"Y/n." I heard her sob.

Dylan took a swing as me, but I managed to half block it with my left arm.

"Wait." I said to him as I tried to focus on my mom's call, they ignored me and Ki tried to take a swing at me with his pillow.

"Guys stop." I heard Thomas say beside me, I glanced at him and saw his eyebrows press together with worry as he saw my expression.

"What's wrong?" I asked getting off the bed I felt their eyes on me as I quickly headed to the door.

I walked down the hall and stood at the vending machines as I listened to my mom's crying as she told me she had found my dad cheating on her. I was usually never home, with this job, I was always traveling, going to different cities, countries, in order to film for movies. As far as siblings, it was just me and my brother. Now she's telling me that she kicked him out, now its just her and my younger brother.

I didn't understand, they've been married for so long and not once had I ever thought he'd be capable of this. I found myself sitting on the floor as I listened to what had happened.

"I'll fly out tonight, for a few days." I said to her.

"No, it's okay, I'm fine." My mom answered.

"You don't have to do this alone." I said, wiping a tear that had streamed down my face. "Whatever you need. I can help pay for the house, bills, whatever you need." It broke my heart to hear her in so much pain, it broke my heart to hear what my dad was doing.

"You don't have to do that." I heard her say.

"I have a few days off right now, I'm going to catch the next flight." I insisted.

"Okay." I heard her take a deep breath, finally a bit calmer.

"I'll let you know when I'm at the airport." I said, "It'll be okay."