First Day of 11th Grade

Aleks POV-

Beep beep beep be- Ugh. First day of being a Junior in high school. Why did my parents have to move from Russia in middle school? I wish I could just drop out of high school to not see him. Are you wondering who him is? Well him is James Wilson, the bully of the school. He has his little crew with Jordan Mattewson and Seamus O'Doherty. Jordan has already found his soulmate at 12 cause he was one of the lucky few that got their soulmate before 17. But I'm happy that I get to wait till I'm 17 cause finding a soulmate earlier would've been too much stress on me.

How do you know that you've found your soulmate you ask? Well, the world is just different blacks and whites and when you touch your soulmate for the first time, the world explodes in color. I've heard its beautiful. I'm only 16 right now, but in a week, it's gonna be my birthday. Yay... I don't like my birthday cause it's the same day as James' birthday which sucks. Oh ya, one more important thing is that I'm gay.

I get up and get ready, getting my flannel and a beanie with some black pants and my black and white converse. I get my backpack and leave out the door while saying, "Bye!" to my parents. I take out my IPod and put on some Green Day. I move my head to the beat while I walk to school. Once I get to school, I stand by my locker and wait for the school bell to ring. While I'm playing on my phone, I don't see James come up right beside me until he says, "Hey fucker, are you playing a little game there?" I jump and widen my eyes in fright while James howls in laughter from scaring me. "My birthday is coming up next week and if you dare come to school, you wont be able to walk. Got it?!" James says. I stare with wide eyes and nod my head slowly. The bell rings to get to class, saving my from getting anything worse. He doesn't leave until he says, "See you later you fuck."

My first class is English and my teacher is Mrs. Able. She's really cool cause she lets us goof off alot and lets us use our phones and tells us stories about the colors of the world and how she meet her husband. Today she's gonna tell her what her favorite colors are like and why she likes them.

"My favorite color is blue. Blue can have many shades and many different meanings as well. Light blue is happy and cheerful and can make your whole day just by looking at it. There's an electric blue that can make you feel energy and excitement. But there's a dark blue that can be sad and dark and can ruin your whole day by looking at it, but sometimes it's beautiful just the way it is." I love the way Mrs. Able talks so passionately about the colors and makes the world sound so beautiful and makes me excited to meet my soulmate. She talks a bit more until the bell rings.

--Time Skip to after school--

I start walking home when I feel a buzz in my pocket. It's from my friend Eddie.

Eddie: Kevin and I are going to the park wanna come?

Aleks: Okay be there in a bit

I start walking to the park until I see Eddie and Kevin. Eddie and Kevin are my only friends. I start running up to them and their backs are facing me so I start being quiet until I'm right behind them and scream. "AHHHHHHHH!" Eddie and Kevin both scream at the same time. Eddie starts slapping me playfully while I laugh hysterically. We played on the swings until it started getting darker and decided to go to the ice cream parlor. I get Mint Chocolate while Eddie and Kevin get Rocky Road. Once we're done eating and laughing at getting ice cream on out noses, we decide to head home. "Bye asshats!" I say to them. "Bye!" they say back. I got home and did my homework and went to bed.

A/N

Hey! So uh how'd you like it? I hope it's good so far! Sorry if its short but thats all i can write for now. Love you milk duds and see you later! Bai!