Why Him?!

A/N

This is the song i listened to while writing this story and i think it may go well with the story? And this is gonna skip a week ahead to James and Aleks' B-Day! But anyways hope you like it milk duds!

Aleks POV:

Oh no. It's my birthday and also James' birthday. I wont be able to skip school cause my parents are too stubborn to let me skip. So today's the day where I'll get hit so much I wont be able to walk... Well maybe I'll meet my soulmate today. I hope he's handsome.

I get up and get ready and start walking to school more slowly so I wont be beaten up so early. I get to school in 15 minutes instead of 10. I guess 5 extra minutes is good enough. When I get into school, I don't see James around so I wait by my locker again for the bell to ring but this time I keep an eye out for James and his little crew.

I see James walking up to me so I start backing up slowly but I'm blocked in by Jordan and Seamus! They hold me by my arms while I struggle to get away. James sees us and grins so evilly I shiver. He comes up to me and says, "What the fuck did I say last week about coming to school? Did you not hear me?! Huh?!" He comes somehow closer and slaps me across me cheek. I see a burst of color until it goes away as quickly as it came. I turn my head to stare at James to see if he has the same idea as me and by his facial expression he does. He looks as scared as I am right now if not worse. He starts shaking his head violently and runs off while I run out of the school to go home and think.

James POV:

I see that nerd Aleks and start to get angry cause he came to school on my birthday when I told him not to! Well he's gonna learn his lesson now. I threaten him and then I slap him across the face. All of a sudden, I see all different types of colors and then its gone. No no no no no no! I knew I was bi but why did it have to be him?! How am I going to be with him when he's probably scared shitless of me?! I start to shake my head and run off. I'll tell the guys later what happened. I run home and jump on my bed to hope to get some sleep. Before I knew it, I'm dreaming about Alekandr.

A/N

IM REALLY SORRY THIS IS REALLY SHORT LIKE I SAID I CANT WRITE FOR SHIT BUT I PROMISE YOU IT'LL GET BETTER!