The encounter.

Emily P.o.v

I was walking home from work at my local restaurant. I'm a waiter there. I walk home every night seeing as my house is only two blocks away. It was really cold and unfortunately I didn't have my jacket,so I was in a hurry to get home and decided to cut down the alley. That's when I heard it. You know an ear piercing scream so loud it makes you want to curl up in a ball and die? Yah that's what I heard,it was coming from the alley. I hesitantly walked into the alley peering around the corner to see what was going on. I noticed five male figures standing tall then I heard the scream again. A little girl no older than 10 was up against the wall by one if the five boys,she screamed and pleaded for them to let her go,saying shell do anything. No luck. Then the one holding her plunged into her neck.It was around 12 pm so i couldn't make out if I knew them or not,but I don't think I did. Wait?neck? Oh my god! No no no they don't exist! Do they? The girl was crippled on the ground in a pool of her own blood. I had to get out of here.now. Just then one of the other boys spoke, "do you smell that?another person is here" his deep husky tone sent shivers down my spine. I decided to make a run for it while I could.so I quietly turned on my heels and was ready to run when I banged my foot on a trash can. Dammit why am I so clumsy?! Why now!! I hurt my ankle really bad but still I stood up and was about to limo away but I noticed five figures were standing over me. "So what have we got here" the deep husky toned one said. The streetlight illuminated his features,thick curly brown hair swept his face and his piercing red eyes stared into my blue ones. I looked at each one,frightened. The one holding up the girl from the wall had a perfect jaw line and dark hair with a blonde streak,he was flawless. Now that I look around they're all pretty flawless. Wait no Emily what am I saying they're monsters they KILLED that girl!! I looked at them with a scared expression. I suddenly noticed I was being picked up by curly and brought straight up the wall by my neck, I couldn't breathe properly. "Looks like we've got some fun tonight" he spoke,the other four nodded and laughed in agreement. "Don't you fucking touch me" I spat. "Ooh feisty are we?;) I like them feisty" he winked as his eyes turned darker. I squirmed and managed to slap him. "If you're going to kill me just do it already you fucking worthless shits." I retorted.

They all exchanged glances before curly dropped me to the ground. They talked for a moment while I regained my breath. Suddenly I noticed a tear from my eye. No Emily don't cry not now. The one with light brown hair and looked at me with pity while the boys spoke with one another,his eyes changed back to brown. Suddenly I noticed I was being picked up by curly which I learned name was Harry as the boys talked.

"Where are you taking me you prick" I said to Harry. "Away,you risk our identities being shown we can't risk getting caught. " he said as we traveled at lightning speed. I couldn't see around me,all I saw was his face,everything else a blur from the speed he traveled at. I took this time to study his features. He had piercing green eyes.

Suddenly he slowed down and we arrived at our destination. It was in the middle of a forest an old run down house. I was put on my feet and Harry leaned to me and whispered in my ear"we're staying here,run away and you'll regret it." He spoke.i nodded in agreement and Harry grabbed my hand which I didn't take kindly to and walked me inside. "Woah,this is horrible! Leave me alone! I won't tell anyone about you it's horrible here. I hate it. I'm not staying here." I shouted as my throat cracked with tears. "No choice sweetheart, you're stuck herewith us.forever." The one with the blonde streak spoke. "I'm Zayn babe." He added.

a small tear slid down my cheek and the one with the short brown hair and brown eyes wiped it away with his thumb. "I'm Liam.im sorry"the boy spoke. That's Niall" he said as he pointed to the blonde one laughing. "That's Louis," he pointed at the brunette who now had sparkling blue eyes."and that's Harry and Zayn" he sighed. Harry's jaw clenched when he saw Liam speaking to me. He came over and grabbed my hand before dragging me upstairs...

Authors note: sorry guys I was away on holidays!really didn't have the chance to update:( so what do you guys think so far? Who should Emily end up with? Lol sorry its a bit of a cliff hanger. Vote,comments are greatly appreciated I always reply. Follow! I've another one direction story on wattpad along with a Jaden smith one. Give them a read! I've a new story coming your way but I wanted to finish this one first so I don't loose interest. Thanks so much guys! I hope you enjoy!!

If you wanna be in any of my story's,or have some improvements let me know! If my spellings off I'm Irish so we spell different sorry! If you want me to give your stories a read just message me and I will!!!