Guys!stop

A.N--- hey guys! So I'm finally updating again,I'm gonna try regularly update once a week but next week I'm going away on holidays but ill try my best!:) I've been talking to the writers of vampirection and one direction bit me! I'm now co writer for vampirection! But seriously guys, you NEED to read LillyCoolest book one direction bit me,I guarantee you will love it just as much as I do! Anyway enjoy!!

Emily's POV..

I woke up what seemed like days later,glancing at the clock that hung perfectly on the wall, I realised it had only been hours..

I hastily grabbed my jumper that was beside me on the bed,then I looked down,I had a thick bandage cast around my ankle and my right hand,pain riddled my body as I tried to get up, I forced myself up,and began limping towards the living room groggily.

When I walked in I saw Louis. The rest of the boys were nowhere to be seen. Then I remember what happened,Harry had come in extremely annoyed and he began hurting me like magic,without laying a finger. I've now gathered that that was one of his powers,causing pain.. I was snapped out of thought by Louis placing a cup of tea in between my hands. "How you feeling love?" He questioned,

"In pain a little,what happened?" I question,gesturing to my wrist and ankle which I had off the ground. He sighed, before hugging me tightly. "I'm so sorry,I should have came sooner,you're poor body,you've a sprained wrist and snapped ankle,"he says, I look into his eyes,they're grey? Oh yeah,I forgot he was a vampire! I looked in his eyes and I saw genuine concern,his hand stroked my injured wrists. We both just stood there,and I took in his beauty, his bright blue eyes,perfect hair... He stared at me,deep in thought, as he looked me up and down before taking his lip between his teeth and ever so gently kissing me on the lips,as he pulled away my face held a lot of genuine shock,Louis just kissed me?and I didn't mind? "I-I- I'm so sorry" he whispered, I just gave him an awkward smile before limping to the couch and grabbing my tea from the shelf. I turned on a movie,one of my favourites, the last song, it's so sad,Louis joined me on the couch and sat to my right,cuddling up to me,I leaned my head on his chest and snuggled in so I was virtually lying on him, the part of the movie where Ronnies father dies came on,small tears began forming in my eyes,as Louis arm that was around my shoulder went to my side as he pulled me closer rubbing soothing circles into my side as his other hand wipe tears from my face, I leaned to his ear and whispered "thankyou" and kissed his cheek. Long after the movie was over we just sat there enjoying each others company. Just as I did that the boys all burst through the door,their eyes instantly turned purple when they saw Louis and I on the couch. That's when I realised. "Where's Harry?"

Authors note: so guys?what did you think? Are you team niall ,Zayn,Liam,Harry or Louis? Comment below and ill follow you,mention you or whatever you want ! Xx keeping you updated!xxx