Part 14

Bella's Pov

As soon as I asked what was I changing into Derek said as I saw his eyes go red you changing into a wolf Bella that is why you have been dreaming about yourself having yellow eyes and why you've had hair on your face and why you have sharp teeth it isn't really a dream it starts out like that for all born wolves it's real Bella not a dream you turning into a wolf and I just laughed and said yeah right look I don't care that you didn't want to know me in the past but you could have at least been have that I was back.

Then I turned around and walked to the door and when I got there I put my hand on the handle and I heard Derek say to my sisters and my uncle I wish there was another way but she can't leave here not while she is just becoming one it would be a disaster all around and my uncle and sisters said ok fine Derek do it but you do realise that it won't just be her that will wolf out it will be the whole pack including us and Derek said yes I know but I see no other choice she isn't listening to reason.

So Laura said do it Derek just do it and Derek said ok fine and then the talking stopped and I knew something was wrong so I pulled the door open and I went to go out it only as I did I heard Derek say please forgive me and then all of a sudden I heard his howl and I jumped and turned around and I saw him in his wolf face form with his glowing red eyes and I gasped and said what are you doing and Derek said I have no other choice I can't let you leave not when you haven't even shifted yet.

Then I saw his body start to change and as I saw his change I saw that my uncle and my sister where in their wolf face form and I said what's happening and Cora said the alpha is taking control and I said that doesn't sound good and Peter said it's not and then I looked back at Derek and I saw his body was replaced by a monster wolf and his eyes where glowing and I said Derek and he just growled at me and he started running toward me and I knew I had to run so I ran for the door.

Did you like it. Review and comment