Part 29

Bella's Pov

As soon as I said make you move  I saw both Scott and my uncle Peter run at me and so I just smiled and said oh well and then I fought them again and again I got the upper hand and I killed Peter without slicing the neck but I sliced Scott's neck and I got his alpha power as well which means I am one powerful alpha now to and then I looked at the rest of the packs.

As I looked at the packs I said anyone else want to go but then all Isaac, Erica, Boyd, Jackson, Ethan, Aidan, Malia and Liam all backed away and all said we will serve you only you alpha Bella no one else and Malia said we won't disobey you again Ma'am and I said oh you better not because there is now way I'll go easy on you punishments because I will spank you if I need to do you want that to happen to any of you and I saw the 8 of the members shake their heads as in saying no.

So then I smiled and said good so do what your told and it won't happen now I want all mine and my kids stuff packed and ready to go yesterday so go and so the 8 of them all ran around the loft packing all of the stuff I want with me and so I wolfed down and I said Cam, Tina it's ok to come out now and so then I saw my kids walked out and they ran over to me and said we are free Momma and I smiled and said yes we are and then I took their hands.

As I took their hands I brought them to the car and I buckled them in and then I saw my pack come up behind me and I said I am moving to Italy Volterra when everything is pack and in the van I want you all to follow after me you all belong to me now got and I saw them all gulp but they said yes Ma'am and so I smiled and said great.

Then I got into the car and I put my seatbelt on and I started the car and I looked at my kids and said you both ready to start a new life and they both smiled and said yes Momma drive and so I laughed and I drove away from the loft and I drove to Italy where the Cullen's were now the rulers and me and my kids ruled with them while I ruled the wolves and the Cullen's ruled the vampires and we all lived as happy as wolves and vampires could live.

The end

Did you like it. Review and comment