Four

Wesley's Pov.

Seeing his frustrated face it just make's me want to tease him more. I can't stop myself.

I looked out the window and saw the nice view of the park " It's pretty nice " i said and admired the surroundings of the place at night. How i wish i had come here sooner to have met Adrian, but i didn't have the time because of the company so i came very late.

I heard some giggling sounds so i turned my head to where the sound was coming from and there, at a table not far from mine i saw two teenage girls looking this way and laughing and giggling. I think they saw me looking at them so they covered their mouths to stop the giggling, yet they failed i could still them loud and clear.

They want my attention aye?

I sit straight and raise one of my hand and waved it and bingo their eye's grew wide and their faces turned red. They stood up from. Their seats and walked this way to me, the other girl had short wavey hair and the other one had long blond hair.

They sat on the two vacant seats at my table and they had wide smiles, flirty at that if i may say and i just gave them a smile " Hey there " i just said and looked at them with my blue eyes.

" Hey Mr. Hot stuff, my name is Mariana " the girl with long hair said.

" I'm Heather, wanna have some fun? " the wavey girl.

Damn whore's everywhere.

I sat back and placed my palm on my cheek and grin " Get lost. I'm not interested in flirty women like you " i simply said and waited for their reaction. I saw how both their eyes widen in anger at what i said, i'm just telling the truth.

" How dare you! " the girl named Mariana shouted at me and stood up " Fuck yourself you...you..." The girl named Heather couldn't find the words " Me, what? " i asked in a husky voice and i noticed that they both bit their lips " You...you damn! " wow what kind of word is that? And what does she mean by that? I laughed and looked at them again " If you can't name me in a better way than ' Damn ' and ' Fuck yourself ' then you shouldn't call me name's then? You piece of Feather " i said and gave them both my poker face expression.

" YOU SON OF A-"

" Stop this stupid scene! Your in a coffee shop! "

The person who said that got our attention and we all turn to our right and a smile appeared on my lips. I was looking at an adorable asian boy who has a tray that has a glass of water and a plate with cookies and muffins. His expression has changed it wasn't his happy self.

Jealous? I hope so.

Then the two ladies stood up from the chairs and the girl named Mariana made a bitch pose with her hand on her waist and looked at Adrian bored " What do you care? " i hate this kinda thing so i was about to stand when Adrian said something.

" I care because this is where I work. But i guess you wouldn't care cause you're just high schoolers. " the tone of his voice is damn attractive.

" What the hell!? Were college students you piece of shit! " The one called Heather said and clenched her fist.

Then i got amused because of their reactions " Really? I thought you were a seventh grader earlier " then i chuckled amusingly and smirked while sitting.

Adrian's Pov.

The sound of him chuckling made my heart beated so fast and i had to bite my lower lip. Why does he make me feel like this?

"  What the! I'm gonna report you to your manager! For talking like this to your customers! " the other girl said and passed right me.

" Mariana wait! Oh you gonna pay for this waiter! " the other one followed.