MERRY CHRISTMAS! (NOT A STORY CHAPTER)

A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!! (A talk with Wes&Adrian) *Wesley on the picture*

YG:
" So hey guys sorry if i haven't updated yet. Due to all of my personal issue's and etc. Anyway! I'm here to greet you all Merry Christmas! And now we are here with Adrian and Wesley! "

WESLEY:
" Oh shut up, YG. Can't you do that any faster? "

YG:
" How rude! Your so mean Wesley! Can't you be more gentle with your words? I'm the one who created you. "

WESLEY:
" Let me think. No i can't be gentle to you "

YG:
" Wha- why is that!? "

WESLEY:
" Do i really need to answer that question? "

YG:
" Yes! "

WESLEY:
" Nah. I don't want to answer you "

YG:
" So rude! *then looks at Adrian* why are you so quiet, Ad? "

ADRIAN:
" Huh? Was i? I-i...didn't mean to be that quiet. You were both talking and so i didn't want to be rude and talk *looks away blushing* S-sorry YG "

YG:
" Awwww! How adorable! *was going near Adrian* I just want to hug you and kiss yo-"

WELSEY:
" Hell no! Get away from Adrian! You perverted Author! *then pushe's YG* don't just come at him he's mine! "

ADRIAN:
" W-wait...i-i...uhh...*stutter's and was panicing*....."

WESLEY:
" How adorable. Don't do much more of those cute expression or else-"

YG:
" Or else he'll give you to me "

WESLEY:
" Yeah i'll give you to him...WHAT?! NO WAY! "

ADRIAN:
" What? You're gonna give me to YG? *cute sad face* fine...YG let's go on a date? "

YG:
" Alright! Let's gooooo! It's still christmas season sooo let's go to a love hotel first! *grabs Adrian and runs aaay from Wesley* hahahaha "

ADRIAN:
" W-Why a love hotel? *was being dragged* "

WESLEY:
" GET BACK HERE WITH MY ADRIAN! *Chase's Yg and Adrian* If  i ever get you i'll beat you into a pulp! "

YG & ADRIAN @ A LOVE HOTEL:
" Woah so this is a love hotel? "

" Yup it is Ad, so shall we get a room? To play? *smirks* "

" P-play? *gulps* "

" Oh c'mon Adrian! Let's go already! *pulls adrian to our room* we're gonna have lots of fun! "

Mean while Wesley was searching the rooms on that Love Hotel and came across room 169

" W-wait....hahaaa!...Y-YG! Please no don't do it! "

" Oh c'mon Adrian! Don't be such a cry baby! Just...ah...little bit...M-more! Oh Yes! "

" N-noooo!...waaaah! "

Wesley heard it loud and clear and kicked the door wide open and went straight inside. But he felt so stupid when he saw what was going on with YG and Adrian.

" Oh! Hey Wesley did you came here to play some video games? Their utterly amazing! "

" YG is so mean. He didn't even let me win even once! "

" Hahahaha! Sorry games are my things so, yeah i win! Sorry Adrian. I'll let you win next time "

You read it right all those weird noise's they made was because of Adrian and YG playing. Wesley felt so stupid and humiliated so he dashed his way to YG and strangled him.

" I'M GONNA DAMN KILL YOU YG! YOU PATHETIC AUTHOR! HOW COULD YOU PLAY WITH MY ELITE MIND LIKE THAT! "

" W-Wes...uurrkkk...haaah! A-Adri...h-help...uuughhhh *was being strangled to death* h-hurry...."

" Ah...uh....*was panicing*...well "

" Adrian! Urrrkkkk! *was already suffocating*....uhh..."

" Say good bye YG *was strangling YG his own creator* you gone made me mad! "

" Wesley! *has no other choice than to do this* Stop already and kiss me! *was blushing deeply* N-now! "

Wesley then just dropped YG on the floor and kissed Adrian immediately and held the asian boy in his arms.

" Uhhh...*cough*...i thought i was going to die...*cough*...good job Adri- WESLEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TAKING OFF ADRIANS CLOTHES!? "

" What? Is it wrong to do this inside a room at a love hotel? *was lifting Adrians shirt* tss "

" STOOOOPPP!!! LETS SAY GOOD BYE TO THE READER'S ! "

Wesley, Adrian and YG:

GOOD BYE AND HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

YG:
" Wesley stop taking Adrians clothes off! "

WESLEY:
" Shut it! *grabs YG and kicks him out of the room* Get out! "

YG was kicked out of the room he paid ove 25,000.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

-YG