Chapter

I sat on my couch trying not to whimper. I knew that if she was taken out of school, she must've done something wrong. Her mother stood in front of her smacking a whip in her hand. "Why did your father come by today?" She asked with venom in her voice. "I don't know mother." I replied. This time I heard the snap before I felt it. She dug the rope into my skin, causing my already pale face to bleed. "Rin? Naomi? Come finish this for me!" She yelled before spitting in my face. I watched as my sisters shuffled in politely. No they weren't polite at all. Naomi looked at me smirking, her long brown hair tied up in a high ponytail. "Well hello sister!" She picked Levi's hand up noticing she didn't resist. "We've broke that one before Naomi! Let's do her ankle!" Rin suggested. She was stunning, long blonde hair, tipped by blue that flowed to her waist. They snickered and picked her ankle up twisting it and snapping it back and forth enjoying her screams.

I avoided everybody that day, staying to the side of the halls struggling to walk. I could take the abuse if it only happened at home but it didn't. I kept my hoodie up hiding my hair. I felt like my sisters were jealous of me in a way, they would always smear my own blood in my hair and it was disgusting. I sat in the back of home room since everyone loved the teacher they fallibly for the closest seats near him. He walked in with a tall student, I looked at him in curiosity. He looked up at me and squinted his eyes, as if he was staring into my soul. "Students please welcome gajeel Redfox, our new student!" Mr. Gildarts yelled.