Chapter 7

Gajeel had left levy in the room, so she could get some rest. He had given her a black shirt to wear that went down to her thigh. She laid in the bed as she heard the shower run. She would do amything to get her hair clean. She closed her eyes as she heard a knock on the door. "Hey lev, you want to take a shower?" Gajeel opened the door slightly just to be able to talk through it. She quickly got out lf bed and popped into his line of sight. "Yes please." She smiled sweetly. Gajeel smiled and handed her a towel and showed her where the bathroom was. Gajeel thought she was stunning. She had the right amount of everything. He couldnt wait to see what her real hair looked like. He went to the living room as he heard the shower start to run. Levy stepped in the shower and felt the warm water run down her back.  She had never taken a warm shower or bath, it was amazing. 

After she took her shower levy dried her hair and climbed back into Gajeels bed. She smiled as she felt refreshed. Maybe this could be a new start for her, a new levy. "I want to change my name..." Levy decided she wouldnt go back. Levy Grater... Such a stupid name. "Garden.... Graden? No i like garden... Mcgarden? Yeah... Mcgarden! Levy mcgarden" she smiled as she repeated her name to herself.  She sighed in happiness and drifted off to sleep, where she had her first dream.

A/n I know i said her name was levy mcgarden at the begining but i wanted to do something that seperated her from her real family