Chapter 6

The car was silent as levy looked out the window. The rain beat against the roof of the car as they drove. "Well Gajeel was right about you, your very pretty. Unlike the rest of your sisters." Metalicana scoffed at the mention of her siblings. "Well my sisters are actually pretty..." She said quietly. "No they arent. They are jealous of this" Gajeel picked up a small strand of her hair. He stared at it the piece in his hand, blood clotted in it. "They really did hurt you..." His voice cracked a bit. Levy turned her head pulling her hair back, and stared at him. He looked into her eyes, his own softening. "Your safe now..." He said before pulling her into a hug. She was shocked at first but relaxed wrpping her arms around him.

They pulled into a driveway, and into a garage. "Help her out" metalicana said before going in the house. Gajeel hopped out and opened her door as levy stepped out. "You know... I couldnt stand seeing you hide what was happening, i want you to tell me some things they did... Only if you are comfortable." He gave her a spft smile as he led her into the house. "You can sleep in my room tonight,   I have to get our guestroom all cleaned up." He chuckled a bit. Levy looked at him and chuckled a bit herself. They went upstairs and he opened the door to his room. " Im not sure if you ever seen tv or played any games, not trying to be rude." He rubbed his neck. "Im actually pretty good at call of duty" she smirked proudly.