*It's not fair!!!*

Why?! Why does it have to be like this?! Why doesn't my family live in
a big house and have money so my mother don't have to work from
sunrise to sundown every day of the week and my sister and small cousin could go to a proper school. Even my stupid big brother doesn't deserve to work two jobs and give up his education, just to help my mother give me, my cousin and my sister soemthing in our bellies. Maybe if my father was still alive. Maybe.

That's not even the worst of it all! I would be able to accept that my family and I live like this, but what really tips me over the edge is that some people (the wrong once, according to me) have it good and don't lift a finger to help people in need. I'm not only talking about my own family. I know plenty of people who have it even worse than us and I just can't take that while some starve others walk by not even sparing them a glance.

It's not fair! Even though mother has always taught me and my siblings to pity those who have a cold heart instead of getting angry at them.

"Feel sorry for the poor souls who know nothing to life's true wonders. All you can do is pray that they will find love and realize how blind they have been." She'd say.

Every time I thought of that, a small smile curved my lip. It's not fair, but I can't really do anything about it, only do what I'm capable of.

With a sigh I picked up the basked my mother had left on the kitchen table for me before she had left for her work as a flower seller at the town marked. I looked at the contents of the basket. The beautiful white and blue shaded flowers that I was suppose to deliver to the castle today. I had no idea what for, but I'd done this before and it's no biggy. I just have to give it to a servant or someone like that and then leave.

"Alrighty then, let's get going!" I said to myself (I know it's not normal, but I talk to myself. Don't judge)

With that I walked out the door and followed the path of the forest to the Kings Road on my way to the royal castle of Arendal.